Lt. Commander
# 3
12-14-2011, 10:11 AM
So true, but the kind of content is important
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-14-2011, 10:24 AM
Something along these lines:

NWN 1 by bioware is still around and technically more successful than nwn2 due to the massive amount of user generated content, in which there are is content created by players that are lightyears better than anything created by bioware developers.

If we can translate that into this game (and I'm not just saying only foundry wise, use your imagination) the life of sto will be prolonged. You, elaborate.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-14-2011, 11:08 AM
Personally I'd like to see more polish than content atm. User submitted content is generally better anywho as has been said already. This game has such great potential but at times I feel like I'm playing WoW on a private server that's run off a repack, and setup and forgotten
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-14-2011, 11:09 AM
1. KDF PVP + PVP content
2. more non C-Store KDF ship variate
3. More episodes
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-14-2011, 11:57 AM
content is correct. PvP content (ie maps, games, etc...) more FE, and....

MORE STF! MORE ENDGAME!

i dont mind the grind per say- its what you expect from an MMO at end game. what i do mind is the lack of creativity when it comes to the end game content. there is a war with klingons (or fed, if your a klink), a tattered and dangerous romulan quasi empire, iconians, undine, cardassians, gamma quadrant, delta quadrant... my idea? start making STF for each front of the war. 3 for klinks/feds (same sort of missions, just change the enemies), 3 for cardassians, 3 for romulans, and so on down the line. thats 18 different ground/space STF right there. with the lack of a coherent story line in the STF now (which should now be reworded to make sense), its not like it could take THAT long to develop them all (soon!). i would like to see more variety at endgame to make the grind a bit more bearable.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-14-2011, 01:04 PM
Fleet starbases
PvP revamp
KDF revamped to the point where Romulans can be done.
Lt. Commander
# 9 Pvp pvp pvp
12-17-2011, 04:22 PM
Three things for STO: All three of my suggestions are for PvP

It is way too fast .

Klingons and tac are way to powerful.

Not very Trek anymore.
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-17-2011, 04:29 PM
Mostly, I'd say it needs fixes of the bug variety, then we can talk about new content.

1. Corrected KDF Content (ie: bug fixes for unplayable missions) and fixes for all bugged missions on both factions.

2. For Cryptic to actually read the forums and fix bugs that are important to the people playing, like the bridge officer cloning problem, rather than just deciding what's important.

3. Less combat and more content missions. There are only a handful of scientific and engineering missions and most of them still involve some combat.

I've read a lot of complaints on other forums from people who tried the game, were dissatisfied and left. A lot of it had to do with the fact that this is supposedly a Star Trek game and it's very hack and slash, which isn't right for Star Trek. Others complain about the bugs, some complain about both.