Lt. Commander
# 31
12-21-2011, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirror-Master
Nice try. Far too wordy description. Plus Jeremy already said on STOked that these are Bat'leths and Lirpas, not swords.
This is an invention of mine own imaginings , please feal free to comeup with one over your own
Lt. Commander
# 32
12-21-2011, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WelshAvenger
Which would make it a Power Weapon from Games Workshop's Warhammer 40k universe
Which only goes to show that you can't keep a good idea away from others , and only the realy good ones get " poached "
Lt. Commander
# 33
12-21-2011, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitsuneRommel
It's great if you are baking bread or canoeing!

And 90% of other Sci-Fi movies, books or games
Precisly , this is the 25th century interpitation of the sword stick , or sword cane , of the victorian era of earth's history
Lt. Commander
# 34
12-21-2011, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfHat
Source ? None , I just made it up off the top of my head.
Thanks for the clarification. It wasn't clear from your OP that this was your opinion. I (and others, based on response) assumed you were quoting some information from another thread.
Lt. Commander
# 35
12-21-2011, 02:39 PM
I got mine.

They look pretty. Still in application and function, they're too 'Star War-sy' for my taste. But hell, that's what the Devs wanted as a homage, so in that they succeeded.

Still... they got some Star Wars on my Star Trek. Ewww... how do I scrape it off?
Lt. Commander
# 36
12-21-2011, 03:19 PM
Meh, makes for fun battle with a group of Klinks against a group of feds.

The feds were shouting "may the Q be with you." to one another, and I was shouting that the Federation were weak, and selfish, that they do not know the power of the Dark Q. XP
Lt. Commander
# 37
12-21-2011, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossimo_Barbarossa View Post
lol. Lightsabers won't help this game compete with SWTOR. Actual content might though...hint hint...
Actually, the J-man explicitly stated this was an *homage* to TOR, *not* a gimmick to help them compete with it.

He also said they played TOR, too.
Lt. Commander
# 38
12-22-2011, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrekkieTravis View Post
Thanks for the clarification. It wasn't clear from your OP that this was your opinion. I (and others, based on response) assumed you were quoting some information from another thread.
Which only shows , that if one words the thing correctly , you can make anything look " offical "
Lt. Commander
# 39
12-22-2011, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nONLY_DRock
I got mine.

They look pretty. Still in application and function, they're too 'Star War-sy' for my taste. But hell, that's what the Devs wanted as a homage, so in that they succeeded.

Still... they got some Star Wars on my Star Trek. Ewww... how do I scrape it off?
Stir well , close eyes , and swallow . Add sugar to taste .