Lt. Commander
# 1 DOff Events.
12-19-2011, 01:54 PM
The Junior Officer Appreciation Weekend promo was cool. I quite enjoyed getting extra CXP (even if I couldn't be on as much as I'd've liked due to Real Life commitments).

Is it possible to add a DOff Event to the calendar? This would be similar to the STF events that grant more salvage or the Lore event that grants more datachips, but provide additional CXP.

I'd love to see a 1-4 hour window where we get 25-50% more CXP and this window shows up in rotation at various points thoughout any given week. And on top of that have a whole weekend, once a month added to the calendar. That's ideal, from my point of view. Any portion would be appreciated.

Whenever you want to occasionally give away free green, blue, or purple DOffs, I'm sure that would be welcomed too, of course , but understandably not necessary. Though adding an extra green+ DOff to C-Store packs during the weekend events would increase sales, I'm sure.

Thanks again for this last promo. I hope/expect it won't be the last, when/however it manifests.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-19-2011, 01:55 PM
I don't think a 1-4 hour boost to CXP would work very well, given you'd have to plan in advance how to make your assignments end in the right timeframe... but a kind of once a week boost to CXP would be kind of nifty.