Lt. Commander
# 31
01-10-2012, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHappyJoyJoy View Post
It's a security feature, and it shall not be removed.
This is a backward approach to security than. The more time you have to input your password the more likely it is to be intercepted and even more likely flagged for decryption.
Lt. Commander
# 32
01-10-2012, 01:44 PM
My one main thing I would like to see...I would like the ability to switch characters in the game without having to log all the way out and input my password for every character. A simple log to character select would be great imo.

One good reason to make this happen...password security. Every time you have to input your password the more likely you are to have that password intercepted and decrypted. Most other MMO's have already adopted the model of minimizing the amount of times you have to input your password because they know it is simply more secure for the consumer.

And in case you are wondering ...lol yah I have altitis and i am sure i am not alone.
Lt. Commander
# 33
01-12-2012, 05:09 PM
Now, I am somewhat ****ed off now...

Since todays patch relog is more painful. The PW login is default, so, you don't just need to re-enter your password, no, you need to grab your mouse and select cryptic login manually when you switch chars.
Lt. Commander
# 34
01-12-2012, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty_Eyes View Post
Now, I am somewhat ****ed off now...

Since todays patch relog is more painful. The PW login is default, so, you don't just need to re-enter your password, no, you need to grab your mouse and select cryptic login manually when you switch chars.
I changed it once, if I have to change it each time I play the game, I will not play the game. Thats insane.
Lt. Commander
# 35
01-12-2012, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuui View Post
I changed it once, if I have to change it each time I play the game, I will not play the game. Thats insane.
Just tested it (exit game and start again), seems it stays on 'Cryptic', let's see tomorrow...