Lt. Commander
So hearing about this nanopower thing that Cryptic may or may not be doing, and how it's allegedly going to apply to Bat'leths and Lirpas, I have just this to say:

I *hate* the Lirpa. I recognize it as an iconic Vulcan weapon, but I still *hate* the crap out of it. Given that this sort of thing will probably be faction specific, I won't even be able to get a Bat'leth instead, no, I'll be stuck with the vulcan spear thing if I want anything good. In fact, it seems like whenever there's any sort of unique or special melee weapon, it's always either a Bat'leth, or a Lirpa.

And I'm tired of that. I'm a sword user myself- I've figured out the combos, I like how they look, and I wish there would be *any* sort of support for them in the form of unique items or special unlocks, but so far there's nothing.

And then I hear about this nanopower thing, and I look it up- and no, instead of giving us some cool new sword options, it's more lirpas and Bat'leths.

Cryptic: For the love of pants, if you decide to release new or limited time melee options, make these options available to more than just the default "Bat'leth/Lirpa" choice. Some of us use other weapons, and it's about bloody time they got some love too.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-20-2011, 01:02 AM
nvm i misread.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-20-2011, 01:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CedricO
nvm i misread.
Are you referring to the Tsunkatse Sword?