Lt. Commander
# 11
12-19-2011, 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Tauri View Post
As I understand it, the costume only unlocks for the mark XII version... dont hold me to that though, cant remember where I read that.
Untrue.

I got the MK 11 set and its stupid visuals.
Folks. im sorry if this dont help ya.
But let me tell ya somehting. Hope ya not disappointed as I was when you finally get the visuals.
The Mk 11 MACO uniform has no shoulderpads for the armor which looks ridiculous plus no gloves and no gauntlets.
No helmet also but this i knew as it was only for the MK 12 set.
But if I had known earlier that I was grinding for a set they made look so retarded as it is I would never have done the grind.
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-19-2011, 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1restarter
Untrue.

I got the MK 11 set and its stupid visuals.
Folks. im sorry if this dont help ya.
But let me tell ya somehting. Hope ya not disappointed as I was when you finally get the visuals.
The Mk 11 MACO uniform has no shoulderpads for the armor which looks ridiculous plus no gloves and no gauntlets.
No helmet also but this i knew as it was only for the MK 12 set.
But if I had known earlier that I was grinding for a set they made look so retarded as it is I would never have done the grind.
Well I'm sorry that you're disappointed by the costume. I however am disappointed by the fact that I cannot even access the costume.
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-20-2011, 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1restarter
You don't grind MACO for the visuals. You grind it because the set bonuses are actually good. You do grind Omega Force just for the visuals though.