Lt. Commander
This game have close to none in game support.

I claimed wrong item using 40 tokens. Tokens that I WORKED (thats right, this was no fun, so it was work not pleasure). Of cause mistake was mine, but overly complicated token system and buggy UI was also responsible. I failed a ticket about it, and after having waited 7 days (!!) I have received a massage that they can't help me.

REALLY ?

I have item in my inventory so it is a clear prove (even ignoring logs and other stuff) that I had those tokens. WHAT on Earth would happen if some nice GM just delete this item and give me item I wanted instead?
Is it so much to ask GM to do a little job like this ??
If you introduce hard grind like this, at least use systems that they have (ability to trade item back for 15min).. cause it is normal mistakes happen.

But Cryptic punish players for EVERY single mistake they made in game.
Wrong item requisition, wrong character traits, wrong skills (have to pay $$ to respect now)..

On the other hand they want us (long time players) to be patient, and understanding on ever one of their fail promises..

In my 2 years I have NEVER receive any positive support from Cryptic.
In fact I just few weeks ago have deleted a Token with UI bug report that was not responded to in 147 days !!

As of now I have 0 respect for Cryptic.
I understand this is company and needs to make profits.
But you can make profits and still show some respect to customers.

It is not only Cryptic fault. It is also fault of all ST FAN boys.
They are clearly using you, draining your pockets and you pay and urge for more..

WAKE UP !! You don't support Star Trek this way, the only thing you support is Cryptic vampiric policy.

You will have MORE stuff like this whole x-mass lottery coming, cause they now know you are so dumb you will throw any number of $$ just because it is ST...
No wonder they have no respect for all of you.

And get me right, I don't mind them getting money. But make them EARN IT.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-16-2011, 08:59 AM
That sucks. I always double and triple check everything now in this game since the wrong click can end up costing you a lot of dilithium.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-16-2011, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelosu View Post
It is not only Cryptic fault. It is also fault of all ST FUN boys.
They are clearly using you, draining your pockets and you pay and urge for more.
Is a fun boy like a fan boy, but with a sense of humour? Or is it someone that makes a choice how to spend there hard earned money on entertainment and are happy enough with STO that they don't mind spending in the store?
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-16-2011, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Militis View Post
Is a fun boy like a fan boy, but with a sense of humour? Or is it someone that makes a choice how to spend there hard earned money on entertainment and are happy enough with STO that they don't mind spending in the store?
Think it's both.

On to the original post.

Horrible typing errors aside, I honestly can't take the original post seriously. Mainly from the avatar he used. A clear indicator that, even if he did get things his way, he would complain that it wasn't fast enough, or they didn't smile, or they didn't come directly to his house and hand deliver a pizza while they did it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-16-2011, 01:09 PM
Cryptic Customer service is horrible. They don't have phone support so you can actually describe what the problem is. They have that chat support which is a joke, I remember I had an issue and went onto chat help and the "person" I was chatting with was super rude and when I gave any snark remark back she would say that she would ban my account, for wanting support for the product I am buying, I mean really that just goes to show how they view customers.

If you complain to much about a problem they will threaten to ban your account because they don't want to deal with their customer.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-16-2011, 01:15 PM
Went to redo my cancelled account a little over a year ago when I updated my computer. Both PHONE and chat support worked great. The guy was nice and was reassuring that my account and toon was just the way I'd left him.
Had no problems.
.... Of course, I'm not with 12th Fleet. :-P
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-16-2011, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMikeHardy View Post
Went to redo my cancelled account a little over a year ago when I updated my computer. Both PHONE and chat support worked great. The guy was nice and was reassuring that my account and toon was just the way I'd left him.
Had no problems.
.... Of course, I'm not with 12th Fleet. :-P

When I had an issue I could not for the life of me find anywhere that they had phone support. That was the only time I have needed support and I must have caught someone having a bad day on the chat support. I kept trying to log off the chat support and get someone else to no avail.

I don't have an issue with Cryptic though just that one person who ruined my image of Cryptic support.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-16-2011, 02:13 PM
Personally I have always had good luck with Cryptic support.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-16-2011, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynShaufer
Think it's both.

On to the original post.

Horrible typing errors aside, I honestly can't take the original post seriously. Mainly from the avatar he used. A clear indicator that, even if he did get things his way, he would complain that it wasn't fast enough, or they didn't smile, or they didn't come directly to his house and hand deliver a pizza while they did it.
Well I would post in my native language but.. wait.. there is no support for my language !

Basing on your response I could say that you are the type of people that "judge by the cover".
Topic is about customer support, and yet most of your post is personal attack against me. So, if you have some kind of merit arguments in here, bring it. Feel free to tell us about your experience with customer support..
I gave you facts, and my personal experience/opinion in here, and your response is mockery..

Look around, there is tons of negative posts around.
Go to IGN and see comments under "STO going f2p article"..

This is not my delusion, community is displeased.
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-17-2011, 04:22 AM
Is stormy now in support *lol*
But seriously cryptic is maybe pushing long hours with zero respect from anyone, so we all should forgive and forget bad customer support, its chrismastime and we should spread love not hate.
Peace out mates.