Lt. Commander
# 11
12-20-2011, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitsuneRommel
If I got the bug ship I'd give it to Chris just to spite all the people complaining about it.
This.

I can't even believe some of you are so desperate that you create some kind of conspiracies on such trivial matters.

So Chris got a Jem'Hadar ship as a gift. So what? Was there some hint suggesting that it was given by Jeremy? I don't think so. And even if it was - what of it? Dev magic or not, it was given as a (christmas) gift to someone who promotes STO since before it even launched. And even if this wasn't the case, do not act jealous, because such things happen everywhere, all the time. If I received a car from a friend/family member who works in a car factory and has means to provide me with one, should I feel bad because everyone else has to pay? Should this person feel bad because of it? No. And yet you complain about a virtual item from a video-game...

Seriously people...
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-20-2011, 09:35 AM
*clapping* Wow, just Wow *clapping*
I lose a little faith in humanity every time I read the forums.
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-20-2011, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan_Kent View Post
I'm actually ok with Dev magic too as long as it was not some sort of mass gifting to a whole fleet. *That* would tick me off something frightful.

As I said, if I were a dev and had a close friend who ran a podcast I'd give him a special ship under similar circumstances.
Heck I'd give special things to close friends or struggling new players from time to time period just to be nice.
And thats certainly your right to do so. However if you do you should either keep it between you and them or accept that your other customers wont like seeing obvious favoritism. Just because you can do something doesnt always mean its a good idea.
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-20-2011, 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrousavster View Post
*clapping* Wow, just Wow *clapping*
I lose a little faith in humanity every time I read the forums.
And yet no one makes you read them, so apparently you enjoy losing faith in humanity.
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-20-2011, 10:48 AM
This thread is just begging for the trolls to come out.

Q
Closed Thread