Lt. Commander
# 1 A fix to the Jem'Hadar Debocle
12-20-2011, 02:29 PM
After reading countless post about the great Jem'Hadar debocle. I have come up with a solution that should make the majority happy. There will always be the few that will rage I didn't have time. So here it is:

The way to fix this whole debocle is just give everyone that is currently sub the stupid Jem'Hadar ship and never have it available again. Give everyone a week to claim it and then poof!!! It is gone and this whole thing can finally be put behind us and everyone will be happy and our faith would be restored in Cryptic and we will happily buy more C-Store points for other things. A week should be more than enough time to go claim the ship.

Then the lesson the be taken from this is if something going to be super ultra rare, don't give it away to a select few for free. And have alternative way (that doesn't involve real money) to aquire said item. How bought high stakes dabo that you must use GPL to bet with where you could be win said item. Or maybe cardassian vole fights. Just some other way to get the item.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-20-2011, 02:31 PM
The problem is they are supposedly only allowed to have a limited amount of them in the game and it cannot be a "common" item.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-20-2011, 02:33 PM
I have a better idea.

Run the damned race and win it.

Thats what its there for. And stop *****ing. (The complainers)
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-20-2011, 02:34 PM
When F2P goes live, the Jem'Hadar ship will be still be rare. There will be enough F2P'ers coming in to offset the Jem'Hadar ship. Also, not everyone will use it full time. Grant, for like a week, you will see them flying around like crazy. But that will wear off. I know someone who has two of them on differenct characters and he don't use them at all. They just sit in dry dock.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-20-2011, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonAlan View Post
And stop *****ing. (The complainers)
Irony is great
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-20-2011, 02:35 PM
Quote:
I have a better idea.

Run the damned race and win it.

Thats what its there for. And stop *****ing. (The complainers)
The odds of getting a red box from the race is just as low as getting a Jem'Hadar ship from the red box.

Now, if we were able to run the race more than once every 20 hours, you would have more people trying to get the ship via the race. The race really should be on a 1 hour cooldown.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-20-2011, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by machocyclone View Post
After reading countless post about the great Jem'Hadar debocle. I have come up with a solution that should make the majority happy. There will always be the few that will rage I didn't have time. So here it is:

The way to fix this whole debocle is just give everyone that is currently sub the stupid Jem'Hadar ship and never have it available again. Give everyone a week to claim it and then poof!!! It is gone and this whole thing can finally be put behind us and everyone will be happy and our faith would be restored in Cryptic and we will happily buy more C-Store points for other things. A week should be more than enough time to go claim the ship.

Then the lesson the be taken from this is if something going to be super ultra rare, don't give it away to a select few for free. And have alternative way (that doesn't involve real money) to aquire said item. How bought high stakes dabo that you must use GPL to bet with where you could be win said item. Or maybe cardassian vole fights. Just some other way to get the item.
And how will this please the people that spent hundreds to get it. (I am not one of them, stares at the lonly Ship slot on his list.)
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-20-2011, 02:39 PM
Im just saying if a guy wants it work for it.

It just seems with this game that if people need to work for it they complain till they get it
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-20-2011, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sollaf View Post
And how will this please the people that spent hundreds to get it. (I am not one of them, stares at the lonly Ship slot on his list.)
They would have the ship they wanted so badly to actually waste hundreds of dollars trying to get.
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-20-2011, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Im just saying if a guy wants it work for it.

It just seems with this game that if people need to work for it they complain till they get it
I am all for working for it. But actually give us a way to work (grind) for it. LIke they did with the STF gear. We can grind STF's every hour til blue in the face trying to get that coveted Mk XII gear. And that gear will be around for a very long time, the ship won't be. So why can't we grind the race trying to get.