Lt. Commander
# 31
12-21-2011, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakarak
Am I correct in assuming that we no longer receive kill credits on foundry maps?
That might be a good thing, cos I want to make/am making a kick-*** raid mission, and I want a good 300 kills per run, but I don't want people to just use it as an excuse to get the kill accolade. But then why would you play it more than once if you weren't getting anything out of it except trash loot?

Hmmmm.. tricky one.

Maybe a hundred-kill maximum? It stops counting after that if it's a Foundry mish?
Lt. Commander
# 32
12-21-2011, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakarak
Am I correct in assuming that we no longer receive kill credits on foundry maps?
Nope. The note was just regarding a bug fix. Basically there's just a limit on how much SP you can earn from killing enemies in Foundry missions. Once you reach the limit, you won't receive the rewards, but there are still rewards to earn until you're at the limit.
Lt. Commander
# 33
12-21-2011, 04:14 PM
Are there now more translation for the game? This is a point who want i know
Lt. Commander
# 34
12-21-2011, 04:18 PM
hmm, tried to play around with he new skill set and right now I am not too sure if this is an improvment. I will test a bit more before I give a "final" opinion though.

In any case I liked the old graphics better for teh skill tree. The new traffic light design is a bit to much.
Lt. Commander
# 35
12-21-2011, 04:19 PM
*slaps forehead* I thought today was the 20th lol. *patches up*
Lt. Commander
# 36
12-21-2011, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
It's already on Holodeck.

Listen closely and you can hear me screaming. LOL
Did you warm up for that by screaming "Khan!?"

Liking the coming changes, and will be glad to say goodbye to the clones!, now if only my officers would sit in their correct seats
Lt. Commander
# 37
12-21-2011, 04:26 PM
Not too sure why it took so long to get the DX11 options in, as the code has been partially in the game (Holodeck included) for some time now. We just lacked the options to enable it but editing the gamepref file forced them. There is definitely performance benefits to the new DX11 code. [=
Lt. Commander
# 38
12-21-2011, 04:27 PM
The accept button remains greyed out until you assign all your skills. This is annoying as on holodeck during the forced reassigning you could add some skills, press accept, come out and go back in later. being able to do it in stages made it much easier to get it right the first time.

---------------------

also in sector space when you move the camera around, the starry backgrounds glitch and cause blocks and lines in sector space.

I dont know how easy this is to see but look on the left hand side and you will see lines running down the screen at different angles just by moving the camera slightly. the shots are from the Sirius sector. if you move the camera quickly the lines change rapidly and the backgrounds become very blocky.

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/x...1-23-08-44.jpg
http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/x...1-23-08-40.jpg
http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/x...1-23-08-28.jpg

i enabled direct x11 when i took these.

edit - i turned direct x 11 off again again and still getting the glitches in sector space.
Lt. Commander
# 39
12-21-2011, 04:39 PM
Wooooo dudes, I am loving the new skill tree interface!

I like how it's got pips to represent the levels of the skill, and how the skill details show the bonuses really clearly on the relevant skills.
Lt. Commander
# 40
12-21-2011, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
Not too sure why it took so long to get the DX11 options in, as the code has been partially in the game (Holodeck included) for some time now. We just lacked the options to enable it but editing the gamepref file forced them. There is definitely performance benefits to the new DX11 code. [=
No, the code was never there. Even if you edited your gameprefs file, the code support for DX11 was never in on Holodeck. Nor was it ever on Tribble before today.