Lt. Commander
# 41
12-21-2011, 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varlo
Wooooo dudes, I am loving the new skill tree interface!
i like the main once.

the bridge officer one is a little harder to see exactly how many points as they are not broken into blocks of three or colour coded. I think adding the number below it or giving it a splash of colour/making the blocks bigger might help for quick and easy reference.
Lt. Commander
# 42
12-21-2011, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
Nope. The note was just regarding a bug fix. Basically there's just a limit on how much SP you can earn from killing enemies in Foundry missions. Once you reach the limit, you won't receive the rewards, but there are still rewards to earn until you're at the limit.
Is that limit time based, or mission map based and does it reset itself? (IE does it reset once a day, every 20 hours, etc?)
Lt. Commander
# 43
12-21-2011, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo

also in sector space when you move the camera around, the starry backgrounds glitch and cause blocks and lines in sector space.
Confirmed, but it only seems to glitch out when you're sat outside Sol. It doesn't happen in the other corner.
Lt. Commander
# 44
12-21-2011, 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
i like the main once.

the bridge officer one is a little harder to see exactly how many points as they are not broken into blocks of three or colour coded. I think adding the number below it or giving it a splash of colour/making the blocks bigger might help for quick and easy reference.
Aye, I do think the blocks could be bigger, and/or a more contrasty colour like orange.

Edit: D'oh, just realised they use a traffic light system as you up the skills.
Lt. Commander
# 45
12-21-2011, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armsman View Post
Is that limit time based, or mission map based and does it reset itself? (IE does it reset once a day, every 20 hours, etc?)
It's a per-day limit that resets. And is already on Holodeck.
Lt. Commander
# 46
Quote:
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.17.20111218a.3

/snip

Duplicate bridge officers should no longer be appearing on player bridges.

/snip
Oo-de-lally !!

Thank you for including in the notes STO Angel Zero !

I hope the patch goes smooth and can move to Holodeck soon, but excited about the progress regardless and looking forward to logging in with a level of enthusiasm I have not had for the game in 120+ days.
Lt. Commander
# 47
Quote:
No, the code was never there. Even if you edited your gameprefs file, the code support for DX11 was never in on Holodeck. Nor was it ever on Tribble before today.
I don't mean to call you a liar and all but there was a post by another that was edited a long time back in regards to that (although, I did not detail the instructions on how to enable it). Perhaps the F2P build changed this but it was there. I can't say how much of a difference it is compared to what's on Tribble but there were some really nice little improvements with it enabled before. Literally, you guys even put it in your patches to currect this edit tot hte file to redisable this also. Cheers to finally getting this to the masses though. I'm going to go check it out now. [=
Lt. Commander
# 48
12-21-2011, 03:51 PM
Duplicate BOffs on bridge is fixed (at least on the TOS Connie), although the chairs still need shoving in under their bums.
Lt. Commander
# 49
12-21-2011, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varlo
Aye, I do think the blocks could be bigger, and/or a more contrasty colour like orange.

Edit: D'oh, just realised they use a traffic light system as you up the skills.
yes, but only on the main one for your character. bo's get normal grey.
Lt. Commander
# 50
12-21-2011, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
I don't mean to call you a liar and all but there was a post by another that was edited a long time back in regards to that (although, I did not detail the instructions on how to enable it).
The OPTION was there, but it never ACTUALLY enabled DX11.