Lt. Commander
Official Exeter Class Feedback Thread

Give us your feedback, comments, or concerns about this ship and it's console!
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-25-2011, 05:48 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Community Rules and Policies. ~Stormshade
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-25-2011, 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
No.

I'm not buying any more real C-Store points that I don't need in order to get fake C-Store points on Tribble to test stuff for you guys. Allow me to buy fake points without purchasing real points and I'll go hog wild and test them all.

Until then I'll just test other more important stuff.
No offense to you Salami. These all look like really nice work.

Actually if you bothered to look, they have actually been giving out free "fake" C-store test points. I've received 2000 test points so far for Tribble.

You might wanna check your facts before you have a tantrum on the thread.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-25-2011, 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasBattles
Actually if you bothered to look, they have actually been giving out free "fake" C-store test points. I've received 2000 test points so far for Tribble.

You might wanna check your facts before you have a tantrum on the thread.
Which is insufficient to test more than one or two of the 6-8 new ships thus far introduced. Including being able to test ships already unlocked, due to the character transfer limitations and C-Store unlocks not transferring at all.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-25-2011, 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinRa_Actual View Post
Which is insufficient to test more than one or two of the 6-8 new ships thus far introduced. Including being able to test ships already unlocked, due to the character transfer limitations and C-Store unlocks not transferring at all.
However, another aspect of the test is that they're interested to see on what items players choose to spend their points.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-25-2011, 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami_Inferno
Official Exeter Class Feedback Thread

Give us your feedback, comments, or concerns about this ship and it's console!
I have used a science officer with the tractor beam ability on this ship. The origin site of the tractor beam is located at the bridge. The tractor beam at the bridge does not look right to me. It should be under the saucer, hull, and/or aft of the hull. Also, the TNG logo on the ship seems out of place. I think the Alpha symbol should be shown on the ship. Unless there are plans to give a choice of Starfleet logo like the Federation/Fleet symbol, I think the background circle should be removed. Otherwise, the ship looks good.
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-25-2011, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTAINJK740
I have used a science officer with the tractor beam ability on this ship. The origin site of the tractor beam is located at the bridge. The tractor beam at the bridge does not look right to me. It should be under the saucer, hull, and/or aft of the hull. Also, the TNG logo on the ship seems out of place. I think the Alpha symbol should be shown on the ship. Unless there are plans to give a choice of Starfleet logo like the Federation/Fleet symbol, I think the background circle should be removed. Otherwise, the ship looks good.
We've been trying to get rid of the UFP symbol on all ships since Launch. No dice.
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-25-2011, 07:37 PM
The Console has some major issues. First it fires a cloak seeking torpedo. But it requires a target to fire the torpedo? This is extremely counter productive as your trying to shoot something you can not target.

When you do manage to launch the thing the torpedo itself is far to slow a cloaked ship can just dance around it.

2 minutes recharge time seems a bit long for such a limited ability.
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-25-2011, 07:50 PM
I was disappointed you couldn't use it with the TOS Enterprise skin.
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-25-2011, 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superherofan1701 View Post
I was disappointed you couldn't use it with the TOS Enterprise skin.
i thought it worked on any cruiser?