Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
12-22-2011, 06:54 AM
I've run multiple characters multiple times and have two blues and tons of greens to show for it.

On the bright side, my characters have made quite a bit of dilithium by trading in the holiday items. But other than a couple of blue items, I haven't gotten much else out of it. I'm kind of "raced out" at the moment, so for the last couple of days I haven't done much there. A bit more variety in box drops (even if I never got a red, just a few more blues) might have kept me there longer.

That said, the players who like collecting the holiday items (snowballs, boots, scarf, etc) I'm sure had a blast.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
12-22-2011, 07:15 AM
usualy I get greens and about every second day a blue one (6Chars). Thats 12 runs for a blue one but also seen 3-4 days in a row with only greens.. a red one? I think at the first day I got one from the race...

From the 10 gift receipts I got 6 blue boxes out of the 10 reds.... 2 crates (Horta and Exocomp) and 2x 1h XP boost.. doooooh

they truely know how to discourage players
with these results in mind I wouldnt even be tempted to buy a single lottery box from the Ferengi erm C-Store
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
12-22-2011, 07:31 AM
Seriously have no idea how any of you can keep track of more than two characters.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
12-22-2011, 09:16 AM
I have a total of seven characters that have been running the races every day since the event started and Iíve yet to see a Red Gift Box given out for any of my races.

Iíve only seen about 17 Blue Boxes in 84 races
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
12-22-2011, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walshicus
Seriously have no idea how any of you can keep track of more than two characters.
What's to keep track of? As a writer, creating characters and backstories is fun. I'm in no rush to hit the cap or max out any character. It gives me more choices and variety in game (would do even more so if there was enough story content to offer different leveling paths, but that's a different thread topic).

With all of the customization options (races, uniforms, combos, and so forth), character creation is one of the best creative aspects of the game. If there is a holiday sale on character slots, I'll probably get a few more.

Some people are more comfortable focusing one or two characters, others like creating whole teams of characters with their own stories. It's all fun.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
12-22-2011, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmendel46 View Post
I've gotten one Red Box. It had a Blue Box in it.
Only 1?? I got five Red Boxes that had 1 Blue Box in Each of them...??
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
12-22-2011, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
What's to keep track of? As a writer, creating characters and backstories is fun. I'm in no rush to hit the cap or max out any character. It gives me more choices and variety in game (would do even more so if there was enough story content to offer different leveling paths, but that's a different thread topic).

With all of the customization options (races, uniforms, combos, and so forth), character creation is one of the best creative aspects of the game. If there is a holiday sale on character slots, I'll probably get a few more.

Some people are more comfortable focusing one or two characters, others like creating whole teams of characters with their own stories. It's all fun.
^This. I have 11 characters (and 19 open slots). Each one is easy to keep track of in my mind because they're my own "creations." Each has a history and a story.

However, of the 11 I have 8 are eligible to run the race. I consistently run the race with 5 of them. I've received 5 blue boxes. I've never had a red box.

But to be honest, I'm not really trying for a ship - I've been collecting scarves. It's all about the fashion for me. XD
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
12-22-2011, 10:02 AM
not including today yet, 169 races run, 13 toons, never a red box, had a 2 day spree on blue box's, about 12, alteast i got 2 weps a m8t could use ......... as i write this, im shoving glass shards in my eyes, and bamboo shoots under my nails in preparation for more green box fun .............


I only care about 2 toons for the goodies, and they have it all already, would love the ship, but im use to the asian crap game designs, dont know any of the devs, and am not a millionaire to ***** the c store .....

No ship for me


On the bright side, i have over 20k store points on 3 accounts in Lord of the Rings, One guess where ill be come next billing cycle. Who says lifetime subs dont pay off. lol FML .........
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
12-22-2011, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmendel46 View Post
I've gotten one Red Box. It had a Blue Box in it.
Likewise. I believe the red box dropped from the race for me on the first Friday or Saturday. I've seen no reds in the week since then.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
12-22-2011, 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kkixx
not including today yet, 169 races run, 13 toons, never a red box, had a 2 day spree on blue box's, about 12, alteast i got 2 weps a m8t could use ......... as i write this, im shoving glass shards in my eyes, and bamboo shoots under my nails in preparation for more green box fun .............


I only care about 2 toons for the goodies, and they have it all already, would love the ship, but im use to the asian crap game designs, dont know any of the devs, and am not a millionaire to ***** the c store .....

No ship for me


On the bright side, i have over 20k store points on 3 accounts in Lord of the Rings, One guess where ill be come next billing cycle. Who says lifetime subs dont pay off. lol FML .........
Five Fed toons doing the race since day one....

Got ONE Red Box the other day...

See my sig...
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:53 PM.