Lt. Commander
# 11
12-23-2011, 07:18 AM
this was requested by several players a thousand times the past 12 months ...

cryptic never listens to customers .... they didnīt the past 12 month and they wonīt ever in future...

all cryptic is able to listen to is your money ....
Lt. Commander
# 12 The Borg Science Officer
12-28-2011, 10:52 AM
I'm alright with all the specials the way they are, just a low priority for me. However, when you enable armor visuals for the borg his legs/lower torso remain borg while the upper torso and arms show armor. Not really a problem, I kinda like the idea of an armored shirt, but his stomach is so small it's half the size of the armor. Looks like you cut two officers in half and stacked them.

I really like the way his attachments set over the chest-piece so overall it looks good, just needs a little work where his borg legs meet the armored shirt.
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-28-2011, 12:37 PM
I'm with the Op - once again, for the 50th time.
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-28-2011, 12:59 PM
I may be a squeeking voice in the dark here, but heres my pitch (Cryptic if youre listening...).

The Holo officer is a promo, so basicly we're stuck with his appearance. Fine im ok with that. Give me a completely customizable one from the C-Store. I already paid for a Liberated borg, Caitian and an Aenar so hit me in my pocket for a male/female "advanced" holo officer i can customize. Simple. Even if youre F2P you can sell dilthium to get one. Keep the regular Holo as a promo.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-03-2012, 07:30 AM
I 100% agree with the OP.

I could understand if there where only very limited options at the Breen and Reman Officers, but nothing at all?!?

What i absolutely don't understand is the lack of customization options at the Photonic Officer. I just dont see a reason why it is so hard for them just to unlock some Clothing options for those BOFFS... i don't get it.
I mean why can't that guy just get the normal alien Chatracter options?
They should at least make the Uniform customzable, so he can wear my standard ship uniform.

Have fun everyone

Live long and prosper.