Lt. Commander
could some nice person add the deferi ground invasion to some more european timezones please.
last nights was on at 1am and i've only had it once in normal playing hours.
i can't be the only one suffering surely ?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-14-2011, 02:49 AM
Completely Agree. Last night it wasn't available until midnight. The next one doesn't start until 2am. I've only been able to play one for about an hour before it ran too late and I had to go sleep for work.

We need more times when the event is accessible, otherwise the whole European player base is going to be alienated from this event.

I don't see why it can#t be done two or three times a week, but run for 24 hours, that way everyone has a chance to play it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-14-2011, 04:19 AM
I would also love to see that happen...
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-20-2011, 10:30 AM
Agreed, more euro-friendly times! Thinkits its 3am til 5am for "tonight"..... This sucks
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-20-2011, 02:40 PM
Agreed. I'm in the USA, but with my work schedule I have a hard time making these.
Devs, please remember that you have players all over the world that are either at work or sleeping before work that would love to get in on any event you setup.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-20-2011, 05:42 PM
I too think the time needs a lot of polishing. Am I up at 3am to do it...no, do I want to do it...yes, but will I stay up...no. The Deferi Invasion, as I think with all the events, should have their own fixed time-slot, that way there are several of each events laid out throughout the day. If we miss, say for example. an 8pm event, we only have to wait a few hours for the next cycle. That's how these events should play out, in cycles, not the half-arsed way they are now. We can do Mirror Universe, Crafting, Touring Universe and Multiphasic events multiple times throughout the day, so why not the Deferi.
Lt. Commander
# 7 defera invasion euro friendly
12-22-2011, 01:44 PM
I completly agree the only time I was able to play was when it was on tribble and I think loads of people are missing out on a great event.

(would be good on a saturday or sunday so you could have GMT time on sat and UST sun somthing like that and on wednesday another)
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-25-2011, 12:14 PM
I agree also. I want to do these so badly, but have only done one with the time complications of school.
I think the event should run for 24 hours on maybe every other day, so everyone gets a chance to do the mission.
Lt. Commander
# 9 euro friendly timezones
01-02-2012, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLAK47 View Post
I agree also. I want to do these so badly, but have only done one with the time complications of school.
I think the event should run for 24 hours on maybe every other day, so everyone gets a chance to do the mission.
The thing is and I think someone else said this but we do not want the defera invasion zone becoming deserted so I think it should be on for either 6 or 12 hours 3-4 days a week
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-05-2012, 10:45 AM
Count yourself lucky not been able to get the times right since it went to holodeck which is a shame, but it is just the wrong times.