Lt. Commander
# 21 Emergency Maintenance
12-22-2011, 10:54 AM
I'd like to know why they are having sooooo many maintenance issues as of late. Especially during the middle of the day. Isn't that is what the night shift is for?
Lt. Commander
# 22 Wtf

I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF AN EPISODE AND IT SAID 'DISCONNECTED FROM SERVER'
REBOOTED MY ROUTER TRIED AGAIN, STILL DIDN'T WORK. WENT ON WEBSITE DISCOVERED THE NOT AND I AM NOW VERY ANNOYED.

I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF AN EPISODE!!!!

AND NOW IT SAYS I CAN'T HAVE MORE THAN 6 SMILIES, THIS IS A JOKE!
Lt. Commander
# 23
i got booted out of an stf too... ZERO warning that the server was going down too

and shouldnt the login server not even let you load the game client from the patcher when its down like this? it still shows as up in the patcher
Lt. Commander
# 24
12-22-2011, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VERuler
Gahh, Seriously? You could have waited 5 seconds until my loot was picked up!! Frack, what a waste of an STF.
Yeah, 'cause you can afford to let everyone pack a suitcase when the building is on fire. It's called "emergency" for a reason.
Lt. Commander
# 25
12-22-2011, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by temprus View Post
It is all my fault! I was just thinking of logging in and Cryptic knew it was just not time for me to log in.
its the STO harrasment squad at work again, you know the one

just when your about to finish an hour long mission and get the great purple item you want.....crash

just when you have a day off and no one home you think you can play all day......hmmm
Lt. Commander
# 26
thats not the point... even in an emergency, you can at least let others know the building is on fire... a little heads up in game would have been nice
Lt. Commander
# 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artvader View Post
whats the emergancy......it broke? could tht be the emergancy
The tech in the data center had to much nog and tripped over the hampster and squished it.
Lt. Commander
# 28
12-22-2011, 10:57 AM
I never knew this game was so full of game programers and developers. Yes its an emergency things go wrong. You got two options really, well three but the third would just be to keep *****ing. So my suggestion instead would be to stop whining or make your own game.
Lt. Commander
# 29
12-22-2011, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epix_Jackasaur View Post
Will this address any FPS issues? My Alienware M15X seems to suffer great FPS problems... Can play relatively smoothly (Sort of) on low settings. But it should handle max settings easily.
the problem your alienware is haveing is that Dell owns it I bet your boot up time are horrible and FPS stutter its a problem across the whole product line.I have two alienware laptops and both have the same problems.Bought a ASUS g53-SWA1 and now can play every game max settins and no problems.Alot has to do with all the bloat ware it comes with the program that controls all the lights and themes has a bad memory leak in it.
Lt. Commander
# 30
12-22-2011, 10:58 AM
ARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!! I just found a Fabrication Engineer on the exchange that I really wanted and needed. I go to click buy and BAMM!!!, offline I go.

Man my luck has been bad recently. Oh well. Happy Holidays to all. :-D

Spaceman Spiff

Oh, can anyone give me an idea how to make those neat signature pictures I see. I never had a chance to learn how to do them and I need to get myself and Hobbes along with our ship in one. Thank you all.

Time for some quotes:

"You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help. "

"Reality continues to ruin my life"

Calvin: "I'm a genius, but I'm a misunderstood genius."
Hobbes: "What's misunderstood about you?"
Calvin: "Nobody thinks I'm a genius."