Lt. Commander
# 51
12-22-2011, 10:07 AM
So.. everyone is griping about not having heads up in the game prior to the shutdown? Emergency understood, but I it is still coming out of my pocket right now to pay for the maintenance. I don't see a "refund" in my account yet.

Do not confuse what I am trying to say with "planned maintenance"-- those are given. However, where are the backup systems? If it was a bad patch, where are the QA standards?

Not even so much as "We are sorry for the inconvenience" from the OP. I guess good manners do not apply for gaming companies.

Bad business....
Lt. Commander
# 52
12-22-2011, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timir
Then again, if they had a night crew this wouldn't be a problem.
Support teams, especially overnight support teams, cost money. So unless C-Point sales go up, probably not going to happen.

COMPLAINERS BUY MOAR HOLIDAY BOXES PLZ
Lt. Commander
# 53
12-22-2011, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varlo
They should have a red alert klaxxon in the office for when this happens.
RED ALERT!

Fixed...

Followed by this...

Actions Stations!
Lt. Commander
# 54
12-22-2011, 10:16 AM
Thye likely forgot to load the Christmas Holiday 20-30 off sales. huh?
Lt. Commander
# 55
12-22-2011, 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quark_Kent View Post
Support teams, especially overnight support teams, cost money. So unless C-Point sales go up, probably not going to happen.

COMPLAINERS BUY MOAR HOLIDAY BOXES PLZ
Even if c-point sales etc skyrocketed the only thing that would happen is some suits in PW would take credit and bonuses all around.
Lt. Commander
# 56
12-22-2011, 10:24 AM
Worked out well for me. worked on my Tribble Respec for ground. Have some questions for that, but in an other thread .
Lt. Commander
# 57
12-22-2011, 10:25 AM
i blame TRON :p
Lt. Commander
# 58
12-22-2011, 10:29 AM
It's all working now...
Except there's still no fix for D'Vak for the KDF...
Lt. Commander
# 59
12-22-2011, 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberberus
Even if c-point sales etc skyrocketed the only thing that would happen is some suits in PW would take credit and bonuses all around.
Based on personal experience, I can't disagree with that.
Lt. Commander
Really people? All this complaining cause the servers go down...

OH NO THE SERVERS WENT DOWN!!! WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITH MY TIME NOW???

How about get a life people... maybe if you would get out of your stupid chairs or beds once in awhile and get off the damn computer you'd realize there is more to running a MMO then just creating content and patching things... it takes ALOT of HARD work to create a game and keep it running...

You complainers remind me of the World of ******** addicts.... servers go down and they freak out and have mental breakdowns... jeez.. its just a game people...

and again... they already said "NO PATCH" so shut about a patch...

Also.... Star Trek has always been primarily centered around the Federation... NOT the Klingon's.... so... STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT KDF.... you want more and better Klingon play... then go make a Star Trek game based on the Klingon's and quit complaining to Cryptic about the lack of KDF content.... jeez

You don't get GOOD attention by complaining... you get GOOD attention by properly making positive suggestions..... so if you want stuff to get done... STOP COMPLAINING.... all of us other players DON'T want to hear you complaining.....