Lt. Commander
# 11
12-24-2011, 08:15 AM
I got one that really bugs me more than anything.

- No longer able to respec without a Respec Token.
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-26-2011, 02:52 PM
Added to the main post.
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-28-2011, 09:43 AM
this game BUGGG hard.

like inventory:
drag items.
plz we need auto stock items
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-28-2011, 05:35 PM
Added to the main post.
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-28-2011, 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faustaud
1. There are no Alien Female Bridge Officer Candidates of better then common quality. This has been a fact since beta. I've had a ticket in since week 1 of release.
Unless they are somewhere else other than ESD (or some other reason they are not included), I've noticed you cannot buy a female Betazoid bridge officer either. (So no Counselor Troi for my ship.) :-(
Lt. Commander
# 16
12-28-2011, 06:55 PM
Quote:
31. Exocomp pets are not exocomps. They are devs lazy port of the support drone model to pet abusing the name exocomp to make a quick buck. Additionally Exocomps are sentient beings and wouldn't be anyone's "pet". Hortas are also sentient but the pet one is a hatchling so a baby following you around is plausible. turn the existing Exocomp "pet" into it's real model and make it a 60 sec battle companion like the other hortas.

32. Duty Officers can not be linked to chat.

33. Foundry hasn't had any improvements in a long time. Needs options for making an enemy npc into a friend and vice versa. Needs to replace Sol System and ESD maps that are listed with the current versions and not the beta versions that it has now. Many other improvements are needed but far too lenghty tog et into.

34. MK XI items are randomly listed as both rear admiral lower half and upper half. MK XII gear is listed as Rear Admiral upper half.

35. Get rid of the lower half/upper half crap. It was ingame because Cryptic didn't have it's act together n release and cap was 45. Cap is 51 now make 41-50 just Rear Admiral.
I like every single one of your comments.

I also thought it was odd to claim there was a "new type of exocomp" (apparently not sentient), in order to justify it as a pet. They're kind of neat though; they're like little R2D2's, haha.
Lt. Commander
# 17
12-28-2011, 07:02 PM
Hell no to an Exocomp Attack Pet. Engineers need orignality.
Lt. Commander
# 18
12-28-2011, 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DecadeComplete
Hell no to an Exocomp Attack Pet. Engineers need orignality.
I like exocomps as repair pets. I don't think they should be attack pets. They should at least follow cannon of what it was they were designed for.
Lt. Commander
# 19
12-28-2011, 07:28 PM
Quote:
1. There are no Alien Female Bridge Officer Candidates of better then common quality. This has been a fact since beta. I've had a ticket in since week 1 of release..

True. But the Duty Officer system helps this out a lot. Since you get many Very Rare Bridge Officers from the DOff missions, you can use their Train option to make a Common Alien in to a Rare. Simply give them the Rare Skills since the skill will retain the bonuses of a Rare Quality when transferred to an older Bridge Officer. The only difference in the end is that the character's picture doesn't have a colored border.
Lt. Commander
# 20
12-28-2011, 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeslyn
True. But the Duty Officer system helps this out a lot. Since you get many Very Rare Bridge Officers from the DOff missions, you can use their Train option to make a Common Alien in to a Rare. Simply give them the Rare Skills since the skill will retain the bonuses of a Rare Quality when transferred to an older Bridge Officer. The only difference in the end is that the character's picture doesn't have a colored border.
Color is based of traits, not skills. You don't add anything but a skill to a common. Not the same. Sure a rare Purple can have a skill, but it's color is based off traits.
Closed Thread