Lt. Commander
Hi All.

Wanted to drop a suggestion for the web-team to add the Special Event Calendar to the main web page.

By adding the Event Calendar to the web page, players would be able to see the times for any events they may want to take part in, without needing to actually log into the game to do so. This may also generate more interest in the events.

As for placement, my idea would be to place a re-sized version of the event in the same area that the calendar currently occupies, with a little extra work, you could also add in icons & dates for currently-scheduled calendar events, c-store promotions, releases, etc.

Clicking on an event icon/picture in the scrolling marquee should bring up info for the event (such as the academy events, tour the sector, etc). Clicking on an upcoming calendar event, should take you to the current calendar page, which could stay as is.

Just a thought I wanted to share.
G.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-22-2011, 06:13 PM
I like. Cryptic, getar done!
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-22-2011, 11:26 PM
This message is Remissus-approved. Pretty please can we have this, Cryptic? It wouldn't take much effort from you, and would be really nice to have.