Lt. Commander
# 1 Holiday Prize Giveaway
12-19-2011, 06:47 PM
Tune into your favorite Star Trek Online radio station this Friday at 3pm PST for a chance to win some awesome prizes. More info here.

Link to the news article.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-19-2011, 06:49 PM
I thought my favourite Star Trek, Online Radio station was Starbase479.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-19-2011, 11:13 PM
Well, now you know better.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-19-2011, 11:33 PM
Make sure to arrive in full begging mode for the 10 bucks worth of c points being given out. Oh you all have such seductive voices I wish you were my duty officer. I could like get critical success on every mission if you were my doff.

Nope, not going to happen. I will not stoop so low as to beg some podcaster for a hand out.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-20-2011, 12:06 AM
oh damn, and in germany it is 3 AM .......no chance to win a prize......*sniff*
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-20-2011, 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PodSix
I thought my favourite Star Trek, Online Radio station was Starbase479.
Wow, hey cool, I didn't know about this station, i'll add it to the site. Thanks.

Zeuxidemus: Its not begging at all my friend. I'm doing this as a thanks to our regular listener and to tell others about ore show. On Tribbles, we are a STO community Talk Show and like taking people out of the audience and in to our studio to voice their thought on events in STO. That and when you get Ten people in the same studio, fun will ensue, lol.

_Palladin_: Not to worry, i had thought about that. I my self live in the Netherlands so my show starts at 12am,lol. I will save a special prize that can be won after the show by Streaming or Downloading the A Very Merry Tribbles Christmas show. I'll place a message from me with the rules on how to enter during that file and you simple email your response to TribblesinEcstasy@gmail.com after for your change to win. So stay tuned to Holosuite Magazine and this forum post as i'll update it with the rules as well.

For ALL: I hope you come out and have fun and meet us in game so stay tuned to this topic for more details.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-20-2011, 01:27 PM
We are on the front page. Awesome. Here does mean we can get a dev at the event?
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-23-2011, 11:23 AM
Q’s winter wonderland will be alive with the sound or Tribbles tonight as Xander Clause and the Cast of Tribbles are joined by special guests Phil Torpedo from STOcenter, the cast of Gates of Sto’vokor, Podcast UGC, Broadcast UGC, The G & T Show, Cerberus Films and whomever else Santa may surprise us with.
Speaking of surprises, meet the Tribbles cast in Q’s winter wonderland for fun and games such as Racing, Skating, Quiz, Dress Up contest and more to win loads of prizes like what is listed below.

So be sure to grab your scarfs, frosty boots and snowballs and tune in tonight, Friday the 23rd @ 6pm EST on one of your favorite radio stations, Trekradio.net, Subspace-Radio.net and BladeRadio.com to listen and participate in the Tribbles Christmas Show.
See you all there!
Xander Clause

PRIZES TO BE WON

1000 criptic points: A code to be redeemed here, http://startrekonline.com/activate

STO Digital Deluxe Edition:
TOS Uniform Set (in-game item): 3 Uniforms from the Original series (blue, red, yellow)
Joined Trill: Play as a Joined Trill. Joined Trill come with a symbiote that grants you several lifetimes of experience. The “Joined” species trait grants you a bonus to 5 skills.
Exclusive “KHAAAN!” Emote (in-game item): An unforgettable moment from the second Star Trek Film. This exclusive emote allows players to relive Kirk’s unforgettable moment of fury, with the timeless cry… “KHAAAN!”
Exclusive Klingon Blood Wine Toast Emote (in-game item):Raise a glass like a Klingon! Greet and interact with other players with an exclusive Klingon gesture -the blood wine toast.
Unique Registry Prefix (in-game item): Give your ship the coveted NX prefix, seen only on a handful of elite Starfleet vessels like the Defiant, 22nd century Enterprise, and Prometheus.”
Unique Ship Item (in-game item): Automated Defense Battery. This Tactical Module that grants any ship a passive 360 arc attack power with a short range.
Code to be redeemed here: http://startrekonline.com/activate

Heavy Satellite Turrets: Phaser, Disruptor or Tetryon Satellite that aids your ship in combat when activated.

Photonic Tribble:
Affects Friend and Self
30 meter Team
1.25 sec activate
6 sec recharge
Removes all previous Tribble Buffs
Gives you and your Allies a holographic decoy tribble
+2 All Damage resistance for 3,600 sec
+0.02 Health Regeneration for 3,600 sec

Bridge Office Pack:
Photonic Science Officer
Aenar Bridge Officer
Caitian Bridge Officer

Pet Box:
Eisilum Crystal Horta
Polytrinic Acid Horta
Exocomp
Gekli

EVENTS AND GAMES

Random Giveaways
Prize: Random

Ewan, the naughty Elf
Find Ewan, Santa’s Chief of Security.
Chance to play: 3 times
Prize: Heavy Satellite Turrets

Do you hear Tribbles?
Listen to the show, and when you hear the Tribble purring, type in TRIBBLE in the HoloSuite in game chat channel. The fastest one wins!
Chance to Play: 5 times
Prize: Photonic Tribble

Grinch Sighting!
Holosuite labs lost their prototype holoemitter, but the bad news is that an old earth holonovel was playing during a power surge. Security last saw the emitter being worn by the Grinch that stole Christmas. Help us find him by the clues he leaves behind.
Chance to play: 7 times
Prize: Pet Box

Star Trek Trivia
Answer some short questions from your fav show.
Prize: Bridge Office Pack

Podcast Triva
How well to you know your Podcasters?
Prize: Bridge Office Pack

Dashing throug the snow race!
Contestants sign up and race in heats depending on how many want to attend. The race will be around the track.
Prize: STO Digital Deluxe Edition

TOS Alien Santa Contest
In Memory of the Lost Star Trek Christmas Episode: “A Most Illogical Holiday” (1968) Dress up as your best Santa, Elf, Miss Clause or any Christmas character .
Prize: 1000 criptic points

Special Download Contest - Special gift from Santa to be won
In the event you can not attend A Merry Tribbles Christmas, send us an Email about your most unique New Year’s Resolution. Sand it to TribblesinEcstasy@gmail.com and we will pick a winner next Friday the 30th at 6pm est. You must include your in game @Handle so we may send you your Gifts in the in game mail.

THE LOST STAR TREK TOS CHRISTMAS EPISODE: “A MOST ILLOGICAL HOLIDAY” (1968)
Mr. Spock, with his pointy ears, is hailed as a messiah on a wintry world where elves toil for a mysterious master, revealed to be Santa just prior to the first commercial break. Santa, enraged, kills Ensign Jones and attacks the Enterprise in his sleigh. As Scotty works to keep the power flowing to the shields, Kirk and Bones infiltrate Santa’s headquarters. With the help of the comely and lonely Mrs. Claus, Kirk is led to the heart of the workshop, where he learns the truth: Santa is himself a pawn to a master computer, whose initial program is based on an ancient book of children’s Christmas tales. Kirk engages the master computer in a battle of wits, demanding the computer explain how it is physically possible for Santa to deliver gifts to all the children in the universe in a single night. The master computer, confronted with this computational anomaly, self-destructs; Santa, freed from mental enslavement, releases the elves and begins a new, democratic society. Back on the ship, Bones and Spock bicker about the meaning of Christmas, an argument which ends when Scotty appears on the bridge with egg nog made with Romulan Ale.
Filmed during the series’ run, this episode was never shown on network television and was offered in syndication only once, in 1975. Star Trek fans hint the episode was later personally destroyed by Gene Roddenberry. Rumor suggests Harlan Ellison may have written the original script; asked about the episode at 1978’s IgunaCon II science fiction convention, however, Ellison described the episode as “a quiescently glistening cherem of pus.”
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-23-2011, 12:52 PM
Do I have to wear bells?
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-23-2011, 01:02 PM
Congrats on the front page mention.. Nice to see you guys are doing well. I'm happy for you.
Closed Thread