Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 11
01-26-2012, 06:26 PM
Whats the status of this bug. I'm sick of it. today when I logged out and logged back in to clear it, I was kicked from the STF...all that progress and boom I don't get any reward because of a bug! Not only that, but now I left my team short handed! Absolutely ridiculous....FIX IT ALREADY!!!
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-29-2012, 11:06 AM
loving the game but his bug hit me more than once,out of 5 ground missions i got it on 4 of them,2x temple and Cure,didn't know about the logging out part,so i quited the mission and now i have a ban of an 1hr to replay certain missions ,the weird thing is it never occurred during flying missions.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-29-2012, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilConner View Post
the weird thing is it never occurred during flying missions.
It does seem to be exclusive to ground maps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jam062307 View Post
Whats the status of this bug. I'm sick of it. today when I logged out and logged back in to clear it, I was kicked from the STF...all that progress and boom I don't get any reward because of a bug! Not only that, but now I left my team short handed! Absolutely ridiculous....FIX IT ALREADY!!!
They can't fix it if they can't figure out what's causing it.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-18-2012, 12:57 PM
Hm, bug still existient. Had this the first time today (and certainly finished +70 ground missions sofar).

At the toolbar on the bottom (since every character action except for movement is affected) I can see some red square graphic artifacts which are usually not there.

Not sure if i could post something that helps to track the down the error
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-18-2012, 05:22 PM
Happened to me today on romulan temple and it happened after I tried to grab two reconfigured shield generators. I didn't know you could only get one at a time, but once I tried I couldn't shoot anymore. And then I left because I couldn't do anything no matter what.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-05-2012, 04:39 PM
I have had this only in ground combat, happened in borg dailies... and durring a few fleet actions it's annoying.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-05-2012, 08:04 PM
I've noticed that this issue is usually triggered when your target dies or you try to roll while you're in the middle of an action or power.
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-05-2012, 10:04 PM
This stuck bug happens 100% of the time when I do continuous melee attacks with a fast weapon (like the falchion).

After about 20 seconds of continuous clicking and combo attacks, my melee attacks will happen faster and faster until something breaks in the game code and my character's abilities are disabled as the OP states.

There's something in shooter mode that's causing this command overload and freeze problem.
Lt. Commander
# 19 The same problem
03-08-2012, 04:55 PM
70-90% chance to me that this will happen on STFs. Sometimes quick log out and log in helps, sometimes it doesn't. Last time... ah well, the cryptic guys would like to hear what I was thinking about them... since it happened to me when I was playing elite STF, we were nearly the end... I apologized to all my team-mates, but... I was angry, sad, and completely uncomprehending the philosophy of game creators.
Well, I will give it a few weeks without STO, and will see.

Now, question: Should I bother with ticket????

PS: If anyone from C needs to know any info about my PC, I will gladly answer.
Lt. Commander
# 20 ditto
03-08-2012, 05:40 PM
Over the past few months, I've had this problem in both ground PvE & STF's. Really annoying, but as mentioned can be easily resolved by logging out & returning quickly. What are the circumstances the bug chasers look for in tracking this down?