Lt. Commander
# 1 issues with server and game
12-23-2011, 03:12 PM
hey folks , is there anyone out there still having problems loging into server and website ?
Its been 5 days since i was able to log into anything sto .I have my isp working on it but dont hold much hope of them doing anything till after xmas , there on a go slow and getting ready to go on xmas holidays (cant blame them really).My sister lives a block away from me and i can go there and log into website with nps .My son arrives home today and he is an IT expert so im kinda hopeing he can help .In the mean time since the support team are unwilling to help or have no idea whats causing this ,is there anyone who was having this problem that has found a fix or work around for it ????
I really like this game but this is getting a little frustrating to say the least !

Thanks
Kiwi
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-23-2011, 04:27 PM
Yup, still having this problem myself.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-23-2011, 09:01 PM
Website is no problem, but the login to the character selection (login server) timed out.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-24-2011, 12:22 AM
happens to me a lot too. I just cannot get the game started...
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-25-2011, 07:56 PM
I'm having issues as well. Maybe on monday there will be the lowest lackey available at tech support, though I doubt it.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-25-2011, 09:12 PM
i dont know what the problem is, iv played for months and never had a problem and now i can even play on christmass. its not my internet, and not the speed of it. as soon as i click my character it longs on then it says it cant connect and it says server dissconection. does anyone know how to fix this? if so please leave a response.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-26-2011, 10:56 AM
I've had this issue.

When I set my proxy to EU it does not log in.

FChange it to none and I no longer have the problem
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-26-2011, 11:28 AM
Been having the same problems. Had no problems 12/24 but since xmas haven't been able to log in.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-26-2011, 02:02 PM
Have you guys checked with your isp and see if there is a issue sounds like you guys live around in the the same area.Nothing wrong with the login im not having issues.Call your ISP too check your modem or where ever you are getting your internet from.
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-26-2011, 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcom46 View Post
Have you guys checked with your isp and see if there is a issue sounds like you guys live around in the the same area.Nothing wrong with the login im not having issues.Call your ISP too check your modem or where ever you are getting your internet from.
OMG dude try reading the forums befor offering useless advise ! There are many people in Aussie,NZ,Germany,and a few other countrys with this problem ,how can it possible me an ISP problem ? think about it ? The problem is clearly with THERE network or there isp ,all tracerts clearly show that people are being blocked at cryptics border IP .Im glad your not having problems and can play ,It was the same for me ... played for 4 days with nps at all .Loged out to have dinner , couldnt log back in to website or server and that was 7 days ago ! Finaly got a reply from a GM in my support ticket after 7 days (sad) After explaning in detail what has been happening ,info from my isp who are saying my ip has been black listed or blocked along cryptics network .Included a copy of my tracert the shows where im being blocked !! His reply was try downloading internet explorer 8 as we only suport internet explorer 8 and if the problem persests update or put a new ticket in !!!!! Are you ####ing kidding me Cryptic ? Im sorry but i am still laughing to myself and that was a few hours ago , seems the gms or Devs or whatever in this game havent got a clue , so that leaves me thinking what hope do i have of getting this sorted ? I say slim to none considering you can trace this problem back months on the forums and nothing has been done about !! very sad state of affiars im affraid , hopeless costomer support, clueless gms and Devs , all in all a real crappy product , so long shove your game