Weak are ripped and torn away

Hypnotizing power
Crushing all that cower
Battery is here to stay

Smashing through the boundaries
Lunacy has found me
Cannot stop the battery

*whistles and walks away*

Hravik +1 Went to see them in concert in Brisbane last october. Best concert ive ever been to.
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-25-2011, 02:51 AM
Other games seem to feature "trash drops" as well. But I agree it would be nice if we would at least get multiple batteries dropping. Then they would be at least worth some EC.

Oh, and Batteries should stack better. How about a stack of 50 batteries. And a typical loot drop consisting of 3-8 batteries?

A single battery as a reward for anything is pretty... insulting. Heck, imagine* fighting through an entire fleet action or Ker'rat and getting a single battery as final reward. Ridiculous. It's not even worth anything!

But at least one "good note": Dropping a battery doesn't mean you got it instead of a good item. Quite a while back, when loot drops where discussed by the Devs, they indicated that there are basically several "buckets" of things that can drop (something like battery/common/uncommon/rare/very rare) and each having their own, separate chance to drop. I don't think it's like that for FA or War Zone end rewards, though, I think their your place determines what category of items you can get. (based on experience, not what the Devs said)

*) most of us don't have to imagine. This actually happens.
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-25-2011, 06:22 AM
Dropped loot has almost always been terrible. It sucks.

For a brief while we could play on Elite and get some nice drops at a decent rate, but I'm fairly sure that was changed for the worse.
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-25-2011, 06:50 AM
I'd like to see "special" drops thsat come only from faction specific bosses.
Lt. Commander
# 16
12-25-2011, 06:54 AM
I would imagine, now that all missions scale to your level, and if you re-play old missions on Elite that some Mobs would drop some purple Mk XI items.

I know the Ground Borg Warzone dropped some purple Items on me... which are rather easy to get if you play for the Objective, instead of Open PVP ganking other players for the lulz, what seems to be what everybody else does on that Map.