Lt. Commander
I did all the easy missions in the Defera ground invasion last week. When I returned today none of the missions were completed and I had to start over. Am I going to have to start over every time, or is this a bug?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-24-2011, 07:01 PM
No Idea how it actually works.
What I observed though is I had unlocked Temple and City up to "Hard" and they were available the next time I did the event, however Power plant that I had only completed "Easy" on reset to having to do easy again.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-24-2011, 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlausWulfenbach View Post
I did all the easy missions in the Defera ground invasion last week. When I returned today none of the missions were completed and I had to start over. Am I going to have to start over every time, or is this a bug?
Had the same issue with one of my characters 2 weeks ago. I finished city and power plant both easy and medium and a week later I had to start with easy again. Since they've limited this new content so we don't get overwhelmed by the amount of stuff we have do to in this game and I've only get a chance to do it once a week, it's a bit dissapointing. And I will definitly not do all 3 maps and the probe all within 2 hours just for the sake of completing them.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-25-2011, 01:01 AM
It does seam a bit random.
I have done every mission that is to do there already, and usually everything resets to Easy.
But a couple of times I had some of it stay unlock. Like last time the hard Temple, Powerplan and Probe. But the City was locked out again.