Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1321
03-24-2012, 07:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaddam
but if you look at the post i said about the statement you did not includ the part about name me one mmo

ask for ppl who want to insult me what i got the report button for and i do use it for heads up to any one who wants to insult me
Right now I bring to you the words of John Handy, Do you look upon the still pool of water and reflect, or does it stare at you with its reflection.....?


If you sing a song with the birds , do they think you can carry a tune? or do they not

If you run past 10 trees, will you remember 10 branches or 20 leaves.....?

If I wish upon a star, Does it wonder who I are?

Peace out
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1322
03-24-2012, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotton View Post
Right now I bring to you the words of John Handy, Do you look upon the still pool of water and reflect, or does it stare at you with its reflection.....?


If you sing a song with the birds , do they think you can carry a tune? or do they not

If you run past 10 trees, will you remember 10 branches or 20 leaves.....?

If I wish upon a star, Does it wonder who I are?

Peace out
if a tree falls in the forest and nobody around dose it make a sound ?

i can do that to
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1323
03-24-2012, 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaddam
if a tree falls in the forest and nobody around dose it make a sound ?

i can do that to
Good man , See we aint so different, who cares bout all this stuff anyway......?

We should meet up ingame and see what we can do together, instead of hammering at each other on the forums...What do ya say?


See you ingame
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1324
03-24-2012, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophlogimo
They are a lot faster in STO than in TV ST, and strange Boff and Captain powers have a little bit too much influence, but apart from that, they capture the apparent mechanics of TV ST quite well, IMO.
Can you link me a Youtube vid of flying in circles to go up and down in Star Trek? How about the instant changing direction thing to cause the "circle fight" because the enemy does a 180 just to stay on your side? Oh and how about scanners having a range of only 6 km?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1325
03-24-2012, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaddam
and again i say and ask for this thread should not even be on here it has not a thing to do whit star trek online
Almost every thread in Ten Forward is NOT about STO. That's the whole purpose of Ten Forward and why Cryptic made it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1326
03-24-2012, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm-Strike
Can you link me a Youtube vid of flying in circles to go up and down in Star Trek? How about the instant changing direction thing to cause the "circle fight" because the enemy does a 180 just to stay on your side? Oh and how about scanners having a range of only 6 km?
remember bridge commander.......
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1327
03-24-2012, 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm-Strike
Almost every thread in Ten Forward is NOT about STO. That's the whole purpose of Ten Forward and why Cryptic made it.
so thats why my alt acount got banned from here for asking ppl if they where going to play in the swtor beta?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1328
03-24-2012, 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotton View Post
remember bridge commander.......
i loved that game but i cant compair the 2 they both work very differently
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1329
03-24-2012, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaddam
if a tree falls in the forest and nobody around dose it make a sound ?

i can do that to
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotton View Post
Good man , See we aint so different, who cares bout all this stuff anyway......?

We should meet up ingame and see what we can do together, instead of hammering at each other on the forums...What do ya say?


See you ingame
Me and you and you and me
No matter how they toss the dice, it has to be
The only one for me is you, and you for me
So happy together

So happy together
How is the weather
So happy together
We're happy together
So happy together
Happy together
So happy together
So happy together
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1330
03-24-2012, 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirian_darkstar View Post
Me and you and you and me
No matter how they toss the dice, it has to be
The only one for me is you, and you for me
So happy together

So happy together
How is the weather
So happy together
We're happy together
So happy together
Happy together
So happy together
So happy together
allll i got to say is lmfao and i find it even more funny because of you avatar is a klingon lmao
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:43 AM.