Lt. Commander
# 431
01-03-2012, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirian_darkstar View Post
Not at all.
The Cryptic folder is only 18G while holding STO and Champs.
Funcoms folder with Age of Conan and Anarchy Online is currently 26.3G
Fiesta is 3.34G
So only a total of 47.64G.
Lots of drive space left.
That's only 4.764% of the Terabyte drive.
I have several other non mmos that take up a large amount of space on my drive as well. Steam sales are so hard to resist
Lt. Commander
# 432
01-03-2012, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
I enjoy both steak and pizza
Mmmmm, Steak Pizza.
Lt. Commander
# 433
01-04-2012, 01:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Once people realize they can enjoy more than one game at the same time they will be a lot happier.
I agree.

I have a half dozen MMOs installed--and log into them either weekly or bimonthly.
Lt. Commander
# 434
01-04-2012, 01:28 AM
The HERO and the VOICE of STO has stated on a previous STOKED episode that Star Wars was not his cup of tea and that his flavor will always be Star Trek. I do believe Chris in his statement, and for once, he has stepped down for a moment from the proverbial STO highhorse to take a glance at a competitor.

In this episode of "In Depth Look," he admitted to stating he was a "HATER" of TOR and that he never even played the game. After being given TOR as a gift, we are now treated with a "change of mind" look. Let us see what Chris says about TOR.

So I will share with you the "In Depth Look" episode in which Chris Fisher reviews TOR.

Quite interesting -----> Chris Fisher's take on TOR
Lt. Commander
# 435
01-04-2012, 05:22 AM
While I'm happy this one GUY found what he LIKED, I had EIGHT OBSESSIVE STAR WARS FAN friends already UNSUBSCRIBE and STOP playing TOR. They QUIT because they either got "bored quickly", or they couldn't stand the "death by a thousand paper cuts" glitches. These were the SAME FRIENDS who would trumpet all the ADVANTAGES ToR had over everything ELSE (voice-acting, individual storylines). AND they PLAYED BETA, and they bought COLLECTORS EDITION. Mind you, they didn't jump back onto STO, instead going back to their original game, which I bet you can guess which one. And these guys are rather obsessive MMO players that would call me up just to talk about their awesome character and the raids they've done at 23.00 hours, all in a game I never played.

Eh, still wont' play it. Not my cuppa.
Lt. Commander
# 436
01-04-2012, 05:23 AM
I generally avoid extended arguments that begin with the premise of "I was wrong!" Seems to me that the person's judgement is probably not the best. Thanks for trying to stop the hate, though.
Lt. Commander
# 437
01-04-2012, 09:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liznotram View Post
While I'm happy this one GUY found what he LIKED, I had EIGHT OBSESSIVE STAR WARS FAN friends already UNSUBSCRIBE and STOP playing TOR. They QUIT because they either got "bored quickly", or they couldn't stand the "death by a thousand paper cuts" glitches. These were the SAME FRIENDS who would trumpet all the ADVANTAGES ToR had over everything ELSE (voice-acting, individual storylines). AND they PLAYED BETA, and they bought COLLECTORS EDITION. Mind you, they didn't jump back onto STO, instead going back to their original game, which I bet you can guess which one. And these guys are rather obsessive MMO players that would call me up just to talk about their awesome character and the raids they've done at 23.00 hours, all in a game I never played.

Eh, still wont' play it. Not my cuppa.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buyer's_remorse
Lt. Commander
# 438
01-04-2012, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornet331 View Post
At least, with my friends, yes. However, I'm just stating that even though one player saw the light, eight lost the faith. The first argument was an appeal to authority. Mine is merely is anecdotal evidence. Admittedly, I would love to extrapolate that for every one person that joins, eight quit.

I hate both steak and lobster though. I adore scallops and fried fish. What am I doing here?
Lt. Commander
# 439
01-04-2012, 02:54 PM
is this game Free to Play or not???
Lt. Commander
# 440
01-04-2012, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAJ_2011
is this game Free to Play or not???
If you mean SWTOR, no. It's $60.00 for the game and $15.00 a month to play.