Lt. Commander
# 1 special veteran bridge officer
12-08-2011, 04:31 AM
how do i get the special veteran bridge officer. i know where to get it, but with what reassanment form
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-08-2011, 04:37 AM
Less than 1% actually qualified to get the BOff based on how much merits, badges you accumulated etc. If you did qualify a token appears in your inventory which you redeem.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-08-2011, 07:48 AM
Not to sound like an ***, but:

You don't.

This special boff was only granted to the tiny minority that lost Dilithium in the conversion from the old currency system.
If you fit the criteria for a character, you have a requisition form in your inventory, if you did not fit. You don;t get that Boff.

Of course there is the possibility that it will show up one day in the c-store and been converted into an actual player veteran reward. But until then. No change.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-08-2011, 08:59 AM
Two of my tactical captains (1 fed, 1 klink), ended up getting the veteran BO's. However, now that I'm playing primarily sci-toons, these new veteran BO's rarely ever see action >_< They are also bound, so I can't swap them, even if non-commissioned
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-08-2011, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shar487
Two of my tactical captains (1 fed, 1 klink), ended up getting the veteran BO's. However, now that I'm playing primarily sci-toons, these new veteran BO's rarely ever see action >_< They are also bound, so I can't swap them, even if non-commissioned
You can, however, swap them while they are commissioned. I trained Medical Tricorder 3 on my new Sci. Vet BOff by trading it to a different account and then back again.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-08-2011, 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster75
You can, however, swap them while they are commissioned. I trained Medical Tricorder 3 on my new Sci. Vet BOff by trading it to a different account and then back again.
Thanks for that news Now my two Vet BO's will actually see frequent use again!
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-11-2011, 12:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idali
Not to sound like an ***, but:

You don't.

This special boff was only granted to the tiny minority that lost Dilithium in the conversion from the old currency system.
If you fit the criteria for a character, you have a requisition form in your inventory, if you did not fit. You don;t get that Boff.

Of course there is the possibility that it will show up one day in the c-store and been converted into an actual player veteran reward. But until then. No change.
Ahh thats explain my new recruit XD
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-25-2011, 08:03 AM
It's not a special veteran bridge officer, it's a special we boned you over bridge officer. I wonder why they called them veteran when the very name implies that anyone that has been playing sense day one is eligable for one......
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-26-2011, 01:33 AM
No worries... it will hit the C-Store at some point... Cryptic (or rather a Yellow-named Poster) has already confirmed this.
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-26-2011, 02:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shar487
Thats not true, I had 5, I have 3 now on my main character, 1 on my KDF, and 1 FED I sold to a fleet mate.