Lt. Commander
# 1 Mirror Universe
12-13-2011, 07:22 PM
I would like to be able to play as the evil mirror universe we have the uniforms so why can we not take a career path down that road as well for those who like the evil un explored side of the trek world?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-13-2011, 09:14 PM
Because the mirror universe was never a major plot line in Star Trek. Sure, it was featured in episodes spanning TOS to DS9, but it was just to show the other half of our heros, and how the federation could have been. plus, we only have feds and kdf. i'd wait until more factions come out, such as romulans and cardassians, before they put thought into the mirror universe. till then, why not just role play as a mirror universe operative?
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-13-2011, 10:20 PM
I'd like to see some featured episodes would like them even more than dominion
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-14-2011, 07:30 PM
Captain Veronika Stasiak, one of my newer characters....

Born in 2182 aboard the ISS Haakon, Veronika learned the art of command from her father, the famed Captain Alexi Stasiak. So feared was Alexi that few challanged his command and those that did wouldn't survive long enough to tell about it.

As she grew Veronika took up her place at her fathers side. She served her father faithfully for years until he missed one assassination attempt. While he survived, Alexi was maimed, and Veronika seen her chance to take over. Her father remained onboard as his daughters advisor. During combat with a Tholian warship, the Tholians managed to board the Haakon. On the bridge, a Tholian warrior got the best of Veronika but Alexi threw himself in front of his daughter, shielding her from a fatal blow. The Tholian responsable was swiftly dispatched by Veronika's blind rage. The Tholian warship then activated their primary weapon. The next thing Veronika and the crew of the Haakon knew, they were being converged on by ships of an unknown classification, claiming to be from a United Federation of Plants....

That's her profile. The Haakon was a NX replica, she's currently in a Cruiser refit with her crew. Her uniform is a TOS command tunic with her crew uniforms using parts of TOS and MU uniform parts. Her crew is multi-racial, Veronika always seen the value that alien species (as inferior as they are) can bring. Her chief advisor is currently a old Vulcan named Lorin who served Alexi as his advisor. The next bridge officer she'll be getting will be a starfleet cadet, as her ships are getting to big for the crew that came with the Haakon. I love RPing!
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-15-2011, 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanArcherR
I would like to be able to play as the evil mirror universe we have the uniforms so why can we not take a career path down that road as well for those who like the evil un explored side of the trek world?
I agree. Maybe not just a separate "career path" put as a complete faction. Once you hit VA you should be able to copy your character (like we do to Tribble but its still Holodeck). It takes up a character slot. You can change appearances (TOS evil goatees are a must) and what have you without affecting the original character. Re-light some old maps, make it PvP heavy driven by accolade mostly. Maybe some Mirror Universe episode stuff (separate maps) but also integrate it for KDF and Starfleet PvP. Then when you log on you'd have your Starfleet character, KDF character, and Mirror Universe character... New spins on old content, new stuff to get or buy, and would count as new content. BOOM!
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-18-2011, 03:15 PM
I would like to see a new episode with some missions about the mirror verse.

And at the end you have to fight against your evil counter part with exatly the same abilitysand ship equipment.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-19-2011, 12:04 AM
Quote:
claiming to be from a United Federation of Plants....
of plants eh? I can see mirror universe ships crossing over and spraying raid everywhere to deal with them
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-19-2011, 12:07 AM
If we could only change the engine glow of your ship to purple then poof! Problem solved!
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-19-2011, 02:29 PM
Quote:
I'd like to see some featured episodes would like them even more than dominion
there is an entire story arc about the mirror universe in the game. the very last thing the game needs is a featured episode series on it
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-19-2011, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genradragon View Post
I would like to see a new episode with some missions about the mirror verse.

And at the end you have to fight against your evil counter part with exatly the same abilitysand ship equipment.
I like this idea. But not exact skills. Just the same skills that ALL characters of the choosen path have. The mirror ship should be of the same class, but only have the space powers that all characters of the choosen career have.