Lt. Commander
* ** As of January 1st we are discontinuing the Elite_STF Channel ***
After consultations with other SIGs and much debate we decided it was better to go Private and organize our fleet friends who have developed an expertise in the new Special Task Force (STF) Missions rather than try to manage a Public Global Channel. Especially in light of F2P occurring in the near future. Thanks to all who subscribed. The original Post is below.

************************************************** ************************************************** ***********

There is a new Global Chat Channel called Elite_STF.

The Elite_STF channel was created for the serious minded gamer who seeks to successfully complete the space and ground portions of the new Special Task Force (STF) missions with consistency.

This channel should not be confused with an existing channel of a similar name, EliteSTF. That channel is not servicing a small but growing results oriented player population.

The Elite_STF channel seeks to bring together all “Elite” players who are already familiar with the new STF missions and want successful end game results, not disappointment or a tutorial.

If you are looking to learn about STF missions this is NOT the channel for you. If you are looking for other experienced STF players then Elite_STF is the channel for you.

This channel is dedicated to bringing the very best players together for successful Elite Special Task Force (STF) missions.

Players can join the Elite_STF global chat channel in-game by right clicking on the top menu bar of the chat box, selecting the 'Channels' tab and typing in Elite_STF, then press the Join button.

This channel is for the discussion and organizing of "Elite" space and ground Special Task Force (STF) missions.

Please do not be rude, insult others, spam, troll or go off topic, thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 2 Thanks For Thinking of Us....
12-27-2011, 09:03 AM
Hooray! Finally a channel for real ELITE STF players. I found that other STF channel amateurish and more for newbies than the Elite. XII Gear here I come.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-27-2011, 09:20 AM
^
Vegeta, what does the Scouter say about Saturn44's sarcasm level?
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-27-2011, 09:33 AM
You mean the Signature. Oh yeah, that is a quote I picked up from one of the featured episodes...What Lies Beneath, a Devidian Mission. Most players get it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-20-2012, 10:02 PM
I dunno, I'd say the channel has quite the list of mod tyrants. The banhammer's been going down quite often with no warning.

Cheers.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-20-2012, 10:12 PM
Why would you create a channel that is so close in name to another established channel? But hope it works out for you.