Lt. Commander
I havent been able to get any help on this so I am asking again...

I CANNOT RESET MY SKILL POINTS...I went to ESD for the respec & that didnt work...

A popup comes up for my skill tree and I did that 5x and THAT DIDNT WORK...I just came back to STO and I have lost 5 days of playing bcuz I cannot get my skills reset on my 2 characters...I either want my days reinstated or my skills working or both, this is getting ridiculous!

I have tried to put in a ticket but there is no record of it going through!

PLEASE HELP ME!!
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-26-2011, 11:55 PM
Are you sure you spent all your points?

Other than that some screens might help see what the problem is.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-26-2011, 11:59 PM
You don't need to talk to the respec person.
Just do it right from the popup or the skills menu.
GL!
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-27-2011, 07:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nileight View Post
You don't need to talk to the respec person.
Just do it right from the popup or the skills menu.
GL!
This.

When season 5 went live they changed the skill tree and reset them all because all the powers are different. all you have to do is put the points back in. dont go to ESD as your respecing nothing.
Lt. Commander
# 5 errr
12-27-2011, 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
This.

When season 5 went live they changed the skill tree and reset them all because all the powers are different. all you have to do is put the points back in. dont go to ESD as your respecing nothing.
Say Revo...aren't we gonna have to do this all over again when the new split hits holo?
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-27-2011, 07:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by castogere View Post
Say Revo...aren't we gonna have to do this all over again when the new split hits holo?
I'm not Revo... but yes.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-27-2011, 10:05 AM
Once again....When the popup came on the screen when I first log in, I put in all of my skill pts into space (orig. I did space & land) and then when I hit accept, it reset itself to ZERO...I DID THIS 5X ALREADY...so NO this doesnt work and Yes I have spent all my skill pts.

There has to be another solution, because telling me to do what I have already done IS NOT WORKING!!
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-27-2011, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knyghtstorm
Once again....When the popup came on the screen when I first log in, I put in all of my skill pts into space (orig. I did space & land) and then when I hit accept, it reset itself to ZERO...I DID THIS 5X ALREADY...so NO this doesnt work and Yes I have spent all my skill pts.

There has to be another solution, because telling me to do what I have already done IS NOT WORKING!!
Did you get the extra 50 skill points? They upped the cap slightly because the old cap didn't match up and you could end up with 50 unspendable points.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-27-2011, 11:05 AM
I think I did, but I have spent all the pts I had of the 72500 or something like that
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-27-2011, 11:11 AM
If you have an even multiple of 100, you didn't get the extra 50 yet. Go kill something, do a doff assignment, or heck, just load up the foundry daily and do one of those click to win missions to get your 3 in a few seconds.