Lt. Commander
# 11
12-27-2011, 07:13 AM
Consults Mayan Calendar.. Engineer replay Mr Spock's scan of the Gateway again ..
Science officer Evaluations?

I suggest sending a DOFF team consisting of
a Gorn a Xindi and a Klingon

Whys is that

More Cake left at the Officers MEsss

Approved Carry on with Routine MAint.

Very good you herd the Skipper on your feet Ships Staff Dismissed.
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-27-2011, 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Askray View Post
If you would of read the past downtime notices this is how it'll always be for the most part as they have found this is the best time where there is the least amount of people on.
Not really, that was for the old maintenance time, which was a couple hours earlier. 1500 to 1700 UTC (the right UTC time btw) is probably not a time where not so many people are on.
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-27-2011, 07:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FyreMouse
Hmmm, I believe you mean TUESDAY the 27th.... unless of course you are using that special calendar... probably on a MAC
1.) You know that Stardate to Calander date is a tricky calculation!
or
2.) That's what the maintenance is for, fixing the days on the calander.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubx2700 View Post
both swtor and sto are down at the same time. now i actually have to do something in rl. UGH
Yeah, last time that happened to me (STO and WoW) I ended up vacuuming the house and dusting shelves!

OH CRAP! WoW's gonna do maintenance at 10am PST, hope STO is back by then. I don't want to clean again!
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-27-2011, 07:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boos_B View Post
And again EU primetime....
How is the middle of the afternoon "prime time"?
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-27-2011, 07:17 AM
Whoot! Maybe they're finally going to fix D'Vak so he'll talk to KDF so we can complete the mission and get the requisition forum since the mission has always worked right on Tribble and Redshirt...?

Who am I kidding....?
It'll be another week for that...
Lt. Commander
# 16
12-27-2011, 07:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by decker999 View Post
Not really, that was for the old maintenance time, which was a couple hours earlier. 1500 to 1700 UTC (the right UTC time btw) is probably not a time where not so many people are on.
True but also taking into consideration they want a few more staff members around in case the end of the world happens this probably lands around the same as well.
Lt. Commander
# 17 blah!
12-27-2011, 07:23 AM
Wow if they can't even get the day right.. what hope is there for all the in game issues and bugs..........

It's a confirmation that they don't give a .... umm care..
Lt. Commander
# 18
Yeah, the old maintenance time was "when the least people were on." The new maintenance time is "when the engineers normally get there."

However, since they're doing maintenance now, I guarantee this is now when the fewest people are on. :p
Lt. Commander
# 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubx2700 View Post
both swtor and sto are down at the same time. now i actually have to do something in rl. UGH
There's always DCUO. Go get your Kevin Conroy on until the STO servers are back up.
Lt. Commander
# 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Askray View Post
True but also taking into consideration they want a few more staff members around in case the end of the world happens this probably lands around the same as well.
True. I'm not complaining about the downtime and at least my world as a player doesn't come to an end because of it It's just the argument of player numbers isn't up to date anymore.
Closed Thread