Lt. Commander
# 1 Respec refund
12-27-2011, 06:35 PM
So, before I knew there was going to be a manditory reset (Again)... and while the new skill set is something we are all still figuring out and working on... I purchased one respect to change things up. With this manditory reset shouldn't respects be free till then... and purchases refunded?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-27-2011, 07:41 PM
A very good point you have there.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-27-2011, 08:11 PM
Maybe so, but not likely to happen. Cryp.. I mean Ferengi like Profit!
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-27-2011, 08:22 PM
when they released the space skill change they mentioned they were going to rework the ground skills as well.... what part of that wouldnt let you know that they were going to force a full skill reset?
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-28-2011, 04:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenkari
when they released the space skill change they mentioned they were going to rework the ground skills as well.... what part of that wouldnt let you know that they were going to force a full skill reset?
Well, as very few of you may have... A life prohibits me from reading EVERYTHING that is said. Perhaps you can make a 'For people who have a life' blog and inform us of said changes.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-28-2011, 05:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Issueman
Well, as very few of you may have... A life prohibits me from reading EVERYTHING that is said. Perhaps you can make a 'For people who have a life' blog and inform us of said changes.
They have something similar, it's called the Dev tracker and it'll link you to every post made by a Developer. There's also the F2P blog that's on the main page, if you read those they give a good over view of the changes that are coming.

http://www.startrekonline.com/node/2675

This one deals with the changes to the skills tree and is from early December IIRC. And the important part;

Quote:
Originally Posted by F2P Blog
Ground skills remain unchanged, except 3 space skills were moved into the ground skill section. We plan on overhauling the ground skills after we get feedback on the space skill changes.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-28-2011, 05:51 AM
I doubt they'd make them free, they'd just stop selling them until then. You get one every rank up. I've got five on one character I don't think I'll ever use. Of all the things to waste your money on, this is definitely one of them.