Lt. Commander
# 21
01-12-2012, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitoreen View Post
great 2409.. same old crappy ships...
It makes sense for the original constitution class to be comparable to a refit miranda class and a military service would reuse its old ships as long as possible, not granted there should not be very many Connie's left in service but one or two would make sense and this is an MMO not real life so it makes sense in MMO world that since everyone wants one that there would be a lot of them.
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-13-2012, 04:12 AM
The game gets mighty hard when you get half way through Commander towards Captain in the TOS Connie. The Exeter is fine all the way up to VA though, it's harder and the fights are longer but it makes it more rewarding . Just wish that we could have the TOS skin available for it. I don't actually use the Exeter skin I skin it as the TMP Connie and it looks ace... just a shame about the nacelles being wrong it really bugs me lol.
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-13-2012, 04:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
Trek fans are very nostalgic. It's part of their charm.
Now if they'd only give us some kind of "anniversary edition" Motion Picture+ era Connie, with more accurate details, and removable red phasers, and a matching anniversary edition Miranda with red pulse-phasers... Maybe playable in a higher tier, or at least as another "+1" or something. (these could come with a couple of the movie era shuttles (TMP Surak, FF Gallileo II) in some kind of bundle with TWOK crewmen uniforms, and a matching bridge/interior)

Even as a LTS with a stipend, I'd gladly BUY CPoints to get those.