Lt. Commander
# 11
12-30-2011, 01:29 AM
Quote:
i saw the name vasquez and thought to myself... "whats aliens have to do with this."

in my own humble opinion i think a random map generator for each pvp encounter (at lease the arenas) would solve one of the major issues with the lack of pvp maps.
Well, as long as there is the spiral-up anti D(H)C maneuver in this game, I am not sure we'll ever see a good use of the entire map anyway. And I don't think it would solve many ideas. An Arena is still an Arena. 10 go in, 15:x go out.
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-31-2011, 04:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
Well, as long as there is the spiral-up anti D(H)C maneuver in this game, I am not sure we'll ever see a good use of the entire map anyway. And I don't think it would solve many ideas. An Arena is still an Arena. 10 go in, 15:x go out.
i was only saying itd be a fix to the whole "theres only 3 maps to play on" issue. a random map generator seems like the quickest thing they could throw in (compaired to say a whole no game mode... werent we supposed to get king of the hill at some point?)
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-31-2011, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
werent we supposed to get king of the hill at some point?)
If you're a Champions Online PvPer, yes, and you did. STO? Don't remember any announcements or even allusions to it ever.