Lt. Commander
# 1 Please fix Diplo Missions
12-29-2011, 06:18 PM
Most of them are still giving out 10DXP. The mission rewards need to scale with the new doff xp scales.

Thanks!

PS I know at one point, part of the hangup about realigning diplo mission rewards was that we were supposed to get other player-run missions that gave doff points in other doff departments. Are there still plans to try to implement this before f2p launch? If not, can we at least still get diplo missions fixed *or* remove them all together? *shrug*
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-29-2011, 07:12 PM
They just need to change the xp rewards. I dont want them to remove Diplo missions, I want more of them added.
Lt. Commander
# 3 First Contacts Broken
12-29-2011, 07:37 PM
Yes, we should follow D MAn Cryptic Stahls wish for more in Diplo..

But we can not if the First Contact Ships Meeting room contacts are not interactive.
This has been broken and reported for sometime. The Second Contact on the List was still broken last night.

Please Fix the Diplo First Contacts
Then give Ambassadors a Mission on Regulus ..

The Ambassadors Vote on DS9 is very extremely very very limited and seams to have no continuation
The Principle is good.. but we don't need DS9 turned into Babylon 5 now do we. .you don't have proper conference rooms for it.

Regulus Diplomatic Centre does.
Deferai Prime should have an Diplomatic Consulate at least based on Star Fleets investment
with The KDF to protect this area from Breen incursions.

A Concord should be reached based on Direct out come and actions of Captains on both sides.. to Face the Borg raids in force. A Lafayette Escadrille should be formalized with The Remus or a more prudent Romulan faction. To bolster options on the Iconian matter.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-29-2011, 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenshiBat View Post
Yes, we should follow D MAn Cryptic Stahls wish for more in Diplo..

But we can not if the First Contact Ships Meeting room contacts are not interactive.
This has been broken and reported for sometime. The Second Contact on the List was still broken last night.
EDIT: I talked to Falk and he says a fix is already in the pipeline for this