Lt. Commander
# 1 Stuck @ Quarantine
07-27-2010, 10:21 PM
Hello,

This is potentially a bug and I have mad a Gm ticket to inquire.

However, I gather that on the "Review Delivery Report" stage of the mission in k-7 an adjacent console becomes interactive and you can review the report and therefore proceed with the mission.

Unfortunately, its just not happening for me and a few more people in k-7 tonight.

Hopefully just a bug.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-28-2010, 09:18 AM
I and at least one other online with me now have the same problem, and I'm suspecting it has to do with the apparent transporting in and out NPCs seem to do for no apparent reason at all. That interrupted a dialogue I had going with one of my crewmembers, so I don't know if there was another page of text that would've triggered the console becoming active. Odds are, that's it though.

The NPC now tells me I want to talk to the doctor. Who of course doesn't want to talk about anything but his synthehol problem. And the only way out, to start over, means going back to Memory Alpha to pick up the damned mission again.

A 'Restart' button next to 'Drop' would take the sting out of a bug like this. Perhaps an idea for the next patch.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-28-2010, 10:27 AM
I did not experience this bug last night. That doesn't mean that one doesn't exist.

But, just in case; the consoles that you will interact with are: The one the Tellerite Nurse is working at, a console for experimentation, the console in front of the viewscreen for contacting Memory Alpha, a pillar by the reactor, and the replicator.

I think I got them all, but hopefully this will help you at least be able to verify if the correct console is becoming active.

I hope you get to do the mission, because I thought it was very enjoyable; and if I'm by the station, I can help you out if you need it.

Good luck.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-28-2010, 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by huud007 View Post
I did not experience this bug last night. That doesn't mean that one doesn't exist.

But, just in case; the consoles that you will interact with are: The one the Tellerite Nurse is working at, a console for experimentation, the console in front of the viewscreen for contacting Memory Alpha, a pillar by the reactor, and the replicator.

I think I got them all, but hopefully this will help you at least be able to verify if the correct console is becoming active.

I hope you get to do the mission, because I thought it was very enjoyable; and if I'm by the station, I can help you out if you need it.

Good luck.
Yes, I see how the procedure is supposed to work, the experimental antigen works at the experiment console, then I try to do the same thing at the synthesize console and then replicate it.. and I get to the quartined quartermaster or whoever he/she is.. I can't see anyone in there.. I try to apply te antigen and ooops!! No.. you have the wrong antigen. Help!
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-28-2010, 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reave View Post
I and at least one other online with me now have the same problem, and I'm suspecting it has to do with the apparent transporting in and out NPCs seem to do for no apparent reason at all. That interrupted a dialogue I had going with one of my crewmembers, so I don't know if there was another page of text that would've triggered the console becoming active. Odds are, that's it though.

The NPC now tells me I want to talk to the doctor. Who of course doesn't want to talk about anything but his synthehol problem. And the only way out, to start over, means going back to Memory Alpha to pick up the damned mission again.

A 'Restart' button next to 'Drop' would take the sting out of a bug like this. Perhaps an idea for the next patch.
Same **** happened to me. Interrupted dialogue while talking to the nurse on K7 and now i have to drop the mission and go back to Mem Alpha to get it again.

I'd complain more, but the ******* that programmed this mission don't read this forum anyway so what's the point?
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-29-2010, 01:28 AM
One solution I found is just to beam out off K7, then back again. Click OPS on the right side of the screen talk to officer .......
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-29-2010, 05:15 AM
the trick is that one of the compounds that dosnt work in the sim works in real life
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-03-2010, 12:47 AM
Same bug here. While I had the dialog open with the nurse, she appeared to "beam out and back in". Now it says I should "review delivery report" and there's no way to progress.

/disappointed
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-03-2010, 01:14 AM
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=167362

There has been a bug in that mission. It apparently is still there.
Lt. Commander
# 10
08-04-2010, 03:04 AM
Link to my sloppy guide for the 8 diplomatic missions...

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=172038
Closed Thread