Lt. Commander
# 1 Clothing options
12-28-2011, 06:52 PM
Haven't seen this brought up in a long while so thought I'd ask it again. Is there even a little consideration being made into letting the merc set and some of the non-uniform options being made avaliable to the Klingons? Things like 7s outfit or the section 31 top. But espeically the Merc set. Seems more senseable for a Klingon to be wearing the merc pieces then a Fedico. Also, how is the progress coming along on getting rid of the off-duty clothes and converting everything to just clothing slots? And thirdly, whats the status of bring the kit and armor parts over to being in the clothing choices... and making them KLINGON avaliable too! Seriously, we Klingons need some love in the clothes department.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-16-2012, 11:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilarium View Post
Haven't seen this brought up in a long while so thought I'd ask it again. Is there even a little consideration being made into letting the merc set and some of the non-uniform options being made avaliable to the Klingons? Things like 7s outfit or the section 31 top. But espeically the Merc set. Seems more senseable for a Klingon to be wearing the merc pieces then a Fedico. Also, how is the progress coming along on getting rid of the off-duty clothes and converting everything to just clothing slots? And thirdly, whats the status of bring the kit and armor parts over to being in the clothing choices... and making them KLINGON avaliable too! Seriously, we Klingons need some love in the clothes department.
I agree with this...the same with T'Pol's outfit and even Trio's jumpsuit ..I mean the boots and belts and even some of the Feds Boots might be nice to have instead of just sandels with the Orions. And the belt and ammo pouchs for the merc set for the Klingons too.

Just would be nice to have a few more options, I mean even that one Orion NPC gets to wear the high boots with her slave girl outfit. Which makes an npc have more options than a KDF player :p

So again I agree with this one too! Please give the KDF some more clothing variety and matching options.