Lt. Commander
# 11
01-05-2012, 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroMancer2k View Post
I just dismissed some Doffs and didn't get any Dilithium for them. I know I use to. Did they change it in one of the patches? If so you'll need to update the guide.
It is a bug, which will be fixed in tomorrow morning's patch.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-05-2012, 10:29 PM
Out of curiosity, bridge officers are now listed as being worth dilithium. I dismissed one and got nothing. Is this a related problem and are we supposed to get dilithium when we dismiss bridge officer canidates?
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-06-2012, 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakarak
Out of curiosity, bridge officers are now listed as being worth dilithium. I dismissed one and got nothing. Is this a related problem and are we supposed to get dilithium when we dismiss bridge officer canidates?
where did you hear/read that?
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-06-2012, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakarak
...are we supposed to get dilithium when we dismiss bridge officer canidates?
I don't think we are currently supposed to get compensation for dismissing BOs, but considering we do get Dil and CXP for dismissing DOffs, it would be nice to get a similar stipend for the BOs. I'd vote for it anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-07-2012, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
I don't think we are currently supposed to get compensation for dismissing BOs, but considering we do get Dil and CXP for dismissing DOffs, it would be nice to get a similar stipend for the BOs. I'd vote for it anyway.
i would too after i get a team of five Boff's, perfectly tailored for the high-end ship I've chosen ahead of time, that's all i really need

it would nice to get dilithilum for dismissing the others
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-29-2012, 08:20 PM
I found a dilithium earning mission not on your list:
http://www.stowiki.org/Mission:_War_...lingon_Thieves
The wiki doesn't list the dilithium rewards, but in game text shows it to be 1440. There does not appear to be any limitation on how many times it can be played (I played it twice in a row, and then again later that night)
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-29-2012, 09:09 PM
If you get the RARE - 'TURN IN CONTRABAND' MIssion it gives 2000 Dilithium Ore now.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-29-2012, 09:21 PM
you need to tell me also what can I buy with it and where to get it.

I got like 200k on my main after the conversion hit. I also got 80 k I can get from the cstore for testing on tribble but I can't really find much of anything to buy out side a few consoles at ESD.

Any info would be helpful thank you
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-29-2012, 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayvenwing View Post
you need to tell me also what can I buy with it and where to get it.

I got like 200k on my main after the conversion hit. I also got 80 k I can get from the cstore for testing on tribble but I can't really find much of anything to buy out side a few consoles at ESD.

Any info would be helpful thank you
Buy as many C-Points as you can now, while they are cheap (approx 250 Dilithium per CP), then hang onto them till the Dilithium Market spikes again when the Odyssey and Bortas +1 Ships hit the C-Store...

Then Sell, Sell, Sell...

You'll probably triple your Dilithium stack in no time, then be able to buy what you desire and still come out ahead.

Rinse and Repeat with the next big C-Store Event.

Closed Thread