Lt. Commander
# 161
01-05-2012, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trekkerdean View Post
A bit of a pointless excercise as I decided not to make my final Cstore purchases at 9.40am PST as I was not going to pay the new rip off C-Store prices.

All I knew was that the new pricnig had come into effect and far as I was concerned was that Cryptic had stopped the sale early and did not think that Cryptic would honour the sale price even if I complained.
^ This.....
Lt. Commander
# 162
01-05-2012, 03:33 PM
Quote:
A bit of a pointless excercise as I decided not to make my final Cstore purchases at 9.40am PST as I was not going to pay the new rip off C-Store prices.

All I knew was that the new pricnig had come into effect and far as I was concerned was that Cryptic had stopped the sale early and did not think that Cryptic would honour the sale price even if I complained.
I have to agree with this statement.
Lt. Commander
# 163
01-05-2012, 03:47 PM
Oh wow, that's damn expensive. What is another word we can use in the place of micro-transactions? Because these transactions sure aren't small.
Lt. Commander
# 164
01-05-2012, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS_Excalibur View Post
Oh wow, that's damn expensive. What is another word we can use in the place of micro-transactions? Because these transactions sure aren't small.
macro-transactions. Although that implies you are possibly cheating.
Lt. Commander
# 165
01-05-2012, 05:40 PM
Quote:

"Logical. Flawlessly logical." -- Spock, Amok Time
Lt. Commander
# 166
01-05-2012, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CmdrSkyfaller
I also had the ST:Enterprise era uniform bundle and could only access the NX ship but not the uniform sets.
This has pretty much happened to me. I go the Enterprise era bundle with my trial, but I can't access the costumes.
Lt. Commander
# 167
01-05-2012, 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
Hi Captains. I've been in communication with CS regarding the sale and they have asked me to let you know to please submit a billing ticket if you purchased an item before 10am and received the wrong price. I am sorry for the confusion and am looking into ways on how we can avoid this in the future.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Bah! Too late. I saw the sale was off and DIDN'T buy. Posting this three and a half hours after the real end of the sale doesn't help any of us who didn't buy because it was taken down early. If I had known we'd have been taken care of, I'd have gone ahead and made my purchases, then contacted CS. There's no way I'd do it and just hope!
Lt. Commander
# 168
01-06-2012, 02:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustynThyme View Post
Bah! Too late. I saw the sale was off and DIDN'T buy. Posting this three and a half hours after the real end of the sale doesn't help any of us who didn't buy because it was taken down early. If I had known we'd have been taken care of, I'd have gone ahead and made my purchases, then contacted CS. There's no way I'd do it and just hope!
Especially with the track record to date. We'd have to be nuts.
Lt. Commander
# 169
01-06-2012, 06:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlausWulfenbach View Post
This has pretty much happened to me. I go the Enterprise era bundle with my trial, but I can't access the costumes.
Did you check in the tailor? The parts are all over the place in the different uniform options, most are marked as ENTERPRISE - Loose Long or similar but not all are so they can be awkward to find.
Lt. Commander
# 170 Yay
01-06-2012, 08:35 AM
Looks like I am going the f2p route now. Since it is so easy to level a character up I wont miss the extra ones i had. I wanted to redo one anyway and another was just for the market slots. Most things are per character now and available for purchase with EC (of which i have tons of) so i see no need to maintain a single account.
If they would give a token at VA for subscribers then maybe i would keep it. Customer service (lol?), Vet baubles, and vivox that nobody uses anyway just isnt gonna cut it. Considering i have hit my 8k dilithium cap on all 5 char for a week straight without even undocking that shouldnt be a problem either.
So i just got unlimited characters. unlimited market orders, unlimited storage, and incentive to finally reroll that character... and i can use the $15/mo to pay for an SWTOR account \o/