Lt. Commander
# 21
12-29-2011, 07:49 PM
I would also like to see a confirmation of the F2P prices. Spidermich's FED Ship Chart shows the Exeter at 800CP but it's on for 400CP in the store now. Does this mean it's going up in price?
Lt. Commander
# 22
12-29-2011, 07:57 PM
Uh I remember them "adjusting" prices on ships already. I believe Daniel Stahl (while EP) said along the lines of:
Some things will go up, some things will go down but the prices are being adjusted for F2P.

(then post changes, most things went UP)

Later while the forums were lit up with anger over the changes (then only on Tribble) the rumor started that ships would be character unlocks. I forgot which yellow came on and said that ships were going to STAY account unlocks.

Why do I have the feeling we are about to get screwed yet again?

(If we do, we have the gamblers to thank, btw.... Cryptic has now tasted the money that being dirty brings. Expect more 1-ship-1-character gambles inc....Thanks rich people...)
Lt. Commander
# 23
12-29-2011, 08:03 PM
Prices on Tribble and Holodeck are absolutely identical at the moment. The shop isn't active on Redshirt.

So what?

Again confusion and miscommunication / lack of communication?
Lt. Commander
# 24
12-29-2011, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longasc
Again confusion and miscommunication / lack of communication?

It seems like this is ALL we're getting from the Debs at this point. Which i'm not sure if it's BETTER than the lies we WERE getting, but no where near the AWESOME we USED to be getting with DStahl in charge. No wonder so many officers are running for the excape pods on this game.
Lt. Commander
# 25
12-29-2011, 08:11 PM
I guess it was another "Mistake" (tm) when we were told that the prices would not go up and some may go down .....

Once again the loyal player-base gets blindsided.. No use in complaining because you just get ignored or get told that they don't care what you think they are not giving anything back to you, or even trying to make anything right.....

I am not spending another dime in the Star Trek C-Store ever again. I'm done with the store and getting tired of all the mistakes in the posts that keep happening...
So I guess this means everything is the C-Store is going up, and the stipend is staying the same.......

Still trying to make the money grab and ****ing off the loyal player-base ..... Penny wise and dollar foolish, I really hope all of the F2P player that Cryptic is expecting really show up or STO is going to die sooner then they think ..... or maybe that is the plan...
I have never seen a company do what has been done to the loyal player-base and not have consequences. Too many post of people quitting or doing like me and refusing to spend anymore money on this game because I feel that they have gone back on their word and have done nothing to try and make it right with the existing players .... if all the players, or even half the players do what they have said about leaving or not spending any more money it is really going to hurt the game so I hope all these changes are worth it because I'm not sure that it is going to be .........

Just my 2₵
Lt. Commander
# 26
12-29-2011, 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS_Chronos
My guess would be everything will be increasing in price after F2P
T1 ships will be going down. A couple other things are as well I think. Otherwise, it's going up.
Lt. Commander
# 27
12-29-2011, 08:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
T1 ships will be going down. A couple other things are as well I think.
References please and thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 28
12-29-2011, 08:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by danomite2k4 View Post
+1, anyone know what is increasing so we know what to buy now rather than later?
Head onto Tribble and have a look. The only things really getting cheaper are the Tier 1 ships.
Lt. Commander
# 29
12-29-2011, 08:43 PM
For those of us who for whatever reason don't/can't use Tribble, would it be possible to get some price quotes? Are ships the only thing being affected, or are the prices of species, costumes, etc going up as well?
Lt. Commander
# 30
12-29-2011, 08:44 PM
Thanks for the sale.

Edit:
Hmmm.... I went into game and the prices all appear to be full/regular price... ??? Is anyone seeing anything actually on sale?

Edit 2.0:
Thanks. Yeah. Duh. Doesn't start until tomorrow.