Lt. Commander
# 1 I can't buy Tribble of Borg
12-30-2011, 06:06 PM
I have this problem, I want to buy Tribble of Borg, but it is not available in the CStore. Am I the only person with this problem? I submitted a ticket, but got a response that seemed like they didnt read the text.

I am going to try to post a screen shot of my cstore view after i searched for "Tribble"

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...87150080_n.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-08-2012, 11:55 PM
Are you talking about the test sever? Cause your not mean't to able to buy anything from the Tribble C-Store (You do realise you posted in the Tribble section right?) Otherwise, the borg tribble is under 'Personnel-> Companions'.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-09-2012, 01:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinsofasolarempire
Are you talking about the test sever? Cause your not mean't to able to buy anything from the Tribble C-Store (You do realise you posted in the Tribble section right?) Otherwise, the borg tribble is under 'Personnel-> Companions'.
Not quite right.

Since about 3 months ago, Tribble has acted like a testserver for F2P. During that period, Tribble has had it's own Dilithium/Test-Point (tribble C-Points) economy, allowing to "simulate" real-game conditions (holodeck).

Now any purchases over there act as if they were real purchases. If you have bought the tribble once before, you will never be able to buy it again... on tribble.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-09-2012, 02:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
Not quite right.

Since about 3 months ago, Tribble has acted like a testserver for F2P. During that period, Tribble has had it's own Dilithium/Test-Point (tribble C-Points) economy, allowing to "simulate" real-game conditions (holodeck).

Now any purchases over there act as if they were real purchases. If you have bought the tribble once before, you will never be able to buy it again... on tribble.
Oh, right, I totally forgot about that.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-09-2012, 09:36 AM
I thought tribble of borg was a reward for testing season 2, which means it was never purchaseable in the CStore... or did they change that?
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-09-2012, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenkari
I thought tribble of borg was a reward for testing season 2, which means it was never purchaseable in the CStore... or did they change that?
It was released on the C-store a couple months after it was given out. The S1 through S3 test rewards are all on the C-store now. Not sure about the Crossfire tribble.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-20-2012, 06:37 PM
i asked a similar question but got no response from anyone so i guess i'll try asking here, i just recently baught a tribble of borg for myself and equiped it, all well and fine, then i went to buy another for my friend but the option to buy another wasnt there the tribble had vanished from the cstore, is it truelly a case of you can buy one and only one per char ever, what if i lose it what if i want to trade it or something else happens, or like myself what if i want to buy some for friends and hand afew out, what is the point of having a bind on eq item if its going to be a buy only once item, it makes no sense to me at all..
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-20-2012, 08:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meowitup
i asked a similar question but got no response from anyone so i guess i'll try asking here, i just recently baught a tribble of borg for myself and equiped it, all well and fine, then i went to buy another for my friend but the option to buy another wasnt there the tribble had vanished from the cstore, is it truelly a case of you can buy one and only one per char ever, what if i lose it what if i want to trade it or something else happens, or like myself what if i want to buy some for friends and hand afew out, what is the point of having a bind on eq item if its going to be a buy only once item, it makes no sense to me at all..
it's supposed to be one per character now, if bought prior to the F2P Conversion it would be one bought is account wide meaning if you bought it once you could reclaim it if you lost it on that character. however you cannot buy one for someone else's character as they are untradable.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-20-2012, 08:35 PM
oh its just that it said if you discard trade sell or auction you couldnt claim another free one, which ahh well if they are untradable that should go without saying, telling you that kind of implies you can trade them, not being able to gift people things like that is going to narrow their profit margins to.

Thanks for clearing that up.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-20-2012, 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meowitup
oh its just that it said if you discard trade sell or auction you couldnt claim another free one, which ahh well if they are untradable that should go without saying, telling you that kind of implies you can trade them, not being able to gift people things like that is going to narrow their profit margins to.

Thanks for clearing that up.
some Cstore items are tradeable, like the Caitian and Aenir boff's, thats just a genral "becadeful you cnat get another one" kind of disclaimer.