Lt. Commander
When Kirk Beams in you Know spock will be with him.

We all spend a lot of time developing our crews giving them crew uniforms and running away missions with them yet when we beam to space dock we have no option to take a first officer or a redshirt with us....

Would it not make sense to allow us too have one First officer way team slot that beams to star base with us so that we can choose to show off all the work we put into our away team crew.

I would much rather have my first officer follow me round on starbase than some redundant pet that serves no purpose .

I WOULD RATHER LIKE TO HAVE THE OPTION TO REPLACE A CREW MEMBER IN THE SAME SLOT ..

The code is there and it would add no more lag than having a pet in tow and give us a chance to show off our crew...........
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-01-2012, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo View Post
When Kirk Beams in you Know spock will be with him.

We all spend a lot of time developing our crews giving them crew uniforms and running away missions with them yet when we beam to space dock we have no option to take a first officer or a redshirt with us....

Would it not make sense to allow us too have one First officer way team slot that beams to star base with us so that we can choose to show off all the work we put into our away team crew.

I would much rather have my first officer follow me round on starbase than some redundant pet that serves no purpose .

I WOULD RATHER LIKE TO HAVE THE OPTION TO REPLACE A CREW MEMBER IN THE SAME SLOT ..

The code is there and it would add no more lag than having a pet in tow and give us a chance to show off our crew...........
COME ON GUYS who would not rather ditch the pet and have a spock
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-01-2012, 04:22 PM
The idea has some merit. I would not mind having my XO follow me around.

The problem I foresee is that too many people would have a scantily-clad if not downright slutty woman following them, and that would get old.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-01-2012, 04:32 PM
Always looked at it as they were doing there own thing at the time
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-01-2012, 04:53 PM
But who will be in command of your ship, while the Captain and First Officer are galavanting around? The Second Officer?! I think we'd just end up with too many toons standing around at vendors and the exchange etc......
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-01-2012, 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvacc99 View Post
But who will be in command of your ship, while the Captain and First Officer are galavanting around? The Second Officer?! I think we'd just end up with too many toons standing around at vendors and the exchange etc......
I have 10 Commanders aboard my ship, I think they can manage with only nine. At least, I hope that nine Commanders can manage without the tenth.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-01-2012, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Militis View Post
I have 10 Commanders aboard my ship, I think they can manage with only nine. At least, I hope that nine Commanders can manage without the tenth.
Yeah um...... that was kind of a joke, I guess if I have to explain it, it's just not funny (nobody gets me ). However I really do think we'd have too many toons standing around as stated.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-01-2012, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Yeah um...... that was kind of a joke, I guess if I have to explain it, it's just not funny (nobody gets me ). However I really do think we'd have too many toons standing around as stated.
I got it. I edited out the part with the smiley without realising the smiley was there too (the sentence it was at the end of may have got me into a little trouble so I self edited).
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-01-2012, 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AviKerensky View Post
The idea has some merit. I would not mind having my XO follow me around.

The problem I foresee is that too many people would have a scantily-clad if not downright slutty woman following them, and that would get old.
My crew are all impecably dressed in matching uniforms if some have scantily clad dabo girls following them more the merrier I hope
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-01-2012, 08:36 PM
Quote:
As opposed to too many toons, and a whole bunch of hortas, sehlats, targs (eventually Mugatos as well) and whatnot?