Captain
# 1 Buying ships with Zen
10-24-2012, 12:25 AM
Greetings all,

I have a question, well I bought the original series costumes for 550 zen, and it's unlocked for all of my character slots that I have (which is really cool).

What I'm wondering is, if I decide to buy a ship with my zen, such as the "Dreadnought Cruiser",

will that ship then, (after I buy it), be unlocked for All my federation characters? and future slots for fed characters?
or just for one?

Also, if it is unlocked for every fed character, how do I get it for each one? obviously I go to earth space dock shipyard.

Yet I mean, will it be free then for each of my characters that reach level 50?

Please if someone could reply to me (maybe a few somebodies lol).
Captain
# 2
10-24-2012, 12:32 AM
Yes, zen store ships can be requisitioned for free at the shipyards of Earth Space Dock (or Qo'nos if Klingon ship) and Deep Space Nine, across all your Fed characters.

If you've bought one, it'll be listed as a possible purchase in the shipyard, but with a price tag of 0 zen. You just need to have an empty ship slot, and you're good to go.
Captain
# 3
10-24-2012, 12:34 AM
WOOOHOOO!!

ALRIGHT!!!

Cool! thanks!!! Just as I got your reply, I also found this post:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=266452

which states the same thing!

Yaay!

Well now, this is definitly worth it now!

Guess what, I never use to be such a huge fan of star trek , but now, this game has made me a Trekkie for sure!

Live Long and Prosper!

Last edited by amahood; 12-26-2012 at 12:21 AM.
Commander
# 4
10-24-2012, 12:37 AM
Federation (or Klingon) ships you buy at the zen store will be unlocked for all your Fed (Kling) characters. You can claim them in the ship requisition. Just select the ship you bought and then click "Buy" just like you would buy a new ship. If you've aready bought it the price tag will show 0 zen. You can also discharge your zen ship and reclaim it again as many times as you like.

The old series bundle you bought will be available for all future Fed characters as well. Just go to the zen store menu select the bundle and claim it.
Captain
# 5
10-24-2012, 12:43 AM
This is SOO cool!! I tell ya ,I feel like a kid again lol.

thank you so much!

I think that deal kiks butt when its unlocked for all characters!

Well, time to go on an stf mission. Get some good borg tech.

Last edited by amahood; 10-25-2012 at 01:57 AM.