Lt. Commander
# 1 "Last Chance" sale?
01-02-2012, 06:19 PM
So I am more than a bit concerned about what prices will be when f2p launches.

We've already seen increases with prices when they moved the Tribble build over to Holodeck. I thought those were the f2p prices. But now they tell us another price increase is coming by way of this "Last Chance" sale.

Anyone have ANY information on what prices will be like? I don't like not knowing.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-02-2012, 08:29 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but if I go and spend cash on a bunch of items in the C-Store because they have made it seem as though everything is going to shoot up in price, and then the prices stay the same after the transition to f2p, I am gonna be madder than a Cardassian vole in a wet sack! I mean, I appreciate the sale, (since they didn't have one for Christmas), but do they mean to say that C-Store prices *are* going to increase even more after the transition, or that they aren't going to be having any more "xx% off"sales after f2p? This is information I would like to have before dropping a chunk of change on C-store Items.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-03-2012, 09:27 AM
I don't know...and that is the point. I didn't think prices were going up again...but then they post this "Last Chance" to get pre-f2p prices.

Transparency would be helpful.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-03-2012, 09:51 AM
I think it's more to do with the prices of the ships.

I understand that the prices of the top tier ships will increase when F2P hits, and the lower tiers will drop in price. That is, if the Tribble server prices are anything to go by. I think the upper tiers are going up from 1200 to 2000 per ship.

If I were you, I would buy the top tier ships you want now, and they have been honest enough to already drop the prices of the lower tiers ahead of F2P launch (and with an extra 20% off, some of those ships seem to be a real bargain).
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-03-2012, 05:55 PM
As long as purchaseing them on one character opens them up for ALL characters, and continues to do so, I will remain happy.