Lt. Commander
I'm sure people are aware of this, but just in case, i'm going post this. the Veterans reward page says this:

700 Days

* The Impressive Title
* FREE Android Bridge Officer
* FREE Character Slot
* A 5% Skill Point and Officer Skill Point Boost to your Team

The 700 day Accolade says this:

* The Impressive Title
* Android Bridge Officer
* 2 Extra costume slots
* 1 Free Respec

So... Anyway, i was talking to people on ESD about this and many of them (myself included) said they didn't get a character slot OR 2 costume slots. The Android is working, the 5% skill boost is working, and i wouldn't know of the respec is working as i already had a number saved.

First off, which are the proper rewards? and is this a known bug? i haven't found any info on it.
Lt. Commander
I do believe it's known, and the last I had heard was that the webpage details were the correct ones.

(throwing this in here, too..) I hope that they re-add the "days played" to the in-game accolades, always unlocking your next veteran accolade after you receive one, so you can always know your played count without going to the website I hope they add all the rewards, text-wise, into the game, too.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-03-2012, 01:03 AM
The reward was originally the character slot, then it got changed to the costume slots, then people complained.. and then they changed it back to the Character slot.

That aspect of the reward isn't currently live, due to the holidays.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-03-2012, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert_Praetori View Post
I'm sure people are aware of this, but just in case, i'm going post this. the Veterans reward page says this:

700 Days

* FREE Android Bridge Officer
Where do I go to get this??
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-03-2012, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whamhammer View Post
Where do I go to get this??
The Boff officer by sickbay!

And thanks guys for the info. I'm officially less confused.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-03-2012, 11:27 AM
Brandon (Bran_Flakes) said last week that we would recieve the extra charter slot, it would be given at a later date.

Searching for his post now.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...0&postcount=55
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-03-2012, 06:12 PM
I hope we get the two extra costume slots along with the extra character slot. While people might not use it, I certainly would! I'm also sure that there are other "snappy dresser" players who could utilize those extra costume slots too!
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-04-2012, 10:55 PM
I would love to have both since the launch of season 5 I lost a character slot.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-05-2012, 08:42 AM
Thanks too for the info. I was wondering the same thing! lol I'm officially less confused as well!
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-10-2012, 03:22 PM
in Addition to the Android issues.... I have not received a new character slot. I have all my original toons that i had before December and got my 700 reward on the 23rd; and i can't make a new toon. It says the foundry takes a spot, what if i don't want to use the foundry i should be able to make a new toon... and IF i want to use the foundry then have to buy more character slots for the 1 spot needed to make foundry missions.