Lt. Commander
# 1 Pay pay pay
01-03-2012, 03:06 AM
Startrek Free 2 Play.... ( PAY )

Well I tried now for 8 days 2 days to go but :
This is strange before I played it 250 days with an other account that was fun but now......
Can't say I injoy it so much everyting in this game cost money, My old fleet who was from the begining until last year 20 december playing STO are gone.
The whole website is about SWTOR that where they are now they have a reason for this....

1. STO is bored noting new noting great
2. They made the game only worse that the fun is gone
3. Everyting is about grinding and doing exploration to get dilithium.
4. Everyting they promissed in the past is swiped off the table and they set up their own design.
5. Even for lifetimers they regret now they bought it the Lifesub.

The fleet decided to go to SWTOR because STO aint going to gut it for lot off montly supscripers the game is in ruin because nowhere in europe you can't buy supscription for the game.
For new people who joint us in STO they only could have 2 characters.
As a fleet owner from the begining folowing the STO MMORPG they sucked life out off the game, noting happens noting new.... And now it's only pay your way in if they continue this way I give the MMORPG maybe another 6 months until it bleed dry.
Dear fleet members I will keep track off the game but my hope for STO is gone by now.
If you stay in the fleet I'm sorry to report but it's removed in STO so your on your own out there most off us playing SWTOR and most STO players are here thats all I can say .

Greets your Fleet Admiral

Ok so they removed the fleet send everyone an email what I put up here .
Now I'm here from the begining and I have to say they realy should do someting in this game not the UI changes but some new stuff new stories in the game .
Better options for payment because some players can't supscribe anymore thats not good.
But also if you play this its kind off old look at WOW, STWOR the game has regular new stuff to do you never finish STO realy could learn from this.
Because the old people who joint STO now are saying don't bother playing the game because after lvl of VA you are done not much else to do, and the borg you thought there would be a lot off intrest but there isn't anny intrest.
So if sto want to make money accept from there store they realy should ivent some new stuff, like the iconians how long ago was that that they said iconians are comming into the game, well they still need to be invented.
Also 2 chars availble for the people who playing for free one free fed and one free klingon a small invetory and bank buy if you want more, like CP points they should made it more exchange posible.
To finish my story they realy have to make an rescue plan for Star Trek Online otherwise they will end up it neverland off the MMORPG world.

Greets
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-03-2012, 03:36 AM
First off, this is a game. If you don't enjoy it, don't play it. It's that simple.

Secondly, stop talking about The Old Republic. This is a Star TREK Forum, not a Star WARS Forum. I'm sick of TOR, and I haven't even played it. You want to compare the games? It's like comparing HP computers to Dell. Yeah, everyone has an opinion. They're all different. Just because I think one thing is better, doesn't hold the same for you.

Third, I bought a Lifetime. I have no regrets. I enjoy Star Trek, and I enjoy STO. Yeah, I'd like a little more depth to storylines, or alternative storylines. The same missions for every character do get old, but I play this game for fun, so I have fun.

Fourth (And I'm going to be the bad guy here), have you ever heard of SpellCheck? I almost couldn't read half of what you wrote because a lot of it is very difficult to understand. As much as I hate to have to ask, are you under-educated, or are you just young, or don't care? (Please note, this is not intended as a 'troll' or 'flame' or whatever else people call it. I am asking a question very seriously. It was extremely difficult to comprehend most of what he said.)

(Also note, the portion of my signature referring to under-educated people was there before I saw this.)
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-03-2012, 03:53 AM
Where the heck did you read where I wrote that I as in me did not injoy the game I said I was inspecting some new stuff by now, in my own opinion I like the game its a bit better then it was but my fleet is gone and they send me mail with there opinion on the subject at hand.
thank you for reading ....... DUH
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-03-2012, 04:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetals View Post
Startrek Free 2 Play.... ( PAY )
Greets
Quote:
Originally Posted by AviKerensky View Post
As much as I hate to have to ask, are you under-educated, or are you just young, or don't care?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetals View Post
....... DUH
This conversation reminds me of a comedian, many moons ago, that told of a story about engaging a punk youth in conversation. The conclusion of the story came with the joke.

"Are you serious? Answer me, are you ignorant or just apathetic?"
he replied
"I don't know and I don't care".
Lt. Commander
# 5 Humor
01-03-2012, 04:21 AM
A good story and I laugh and yes I don't know and frankly I don't care but if this game does't inprove it's not long before people will forget it because its what all trek fan says there are startrek ships names and that sort off thing but it has nothing to do with Star Trek, Nothimg with the vision of Rodebery.
All the game does is kill this kill that nothing more nothing less.

Greets
Lt. Commander
# 6 Ya know....
01-03-2012, 05:08 AM
I understand the gripe, just not the hype.....as far as punctuation goes.....well.....a sheer sign of ultra intelligence is the abilty to decypher words and letters re-arranged to form a complete generalisation of what the OP is trying to say.

The abilty to read backwards, upside down, right to left and so forth with numbers and symbols transposed is a sign of a high IQ....so unless one is dumb....I wouldn't make a stink about punctuation or spelling. I have no problem reading jibberish as it is also my 3rd laungage.

As to the game? Well.....I like it very nice thank you.....not a big SWTOR fan.....i grew out of that type of sci-fi in the 80's......

Ya I know.....my spelling sucks.....too lazy i guess if I got one wong....bott maybe it was on porpose to see if you could comprehendo the massage?

Lt. Commander
# 7 Thank you
01-03-2012, 07:17 AM
Indeed some people are not verry good in english spelling so all those who does't understand it or spell wrong the OP says that the person is dumb, quite an insult not to me I don't care.
What I would like to see some new story's into STO and I don't play STWOR because I'm find it to unreal, Startrek is the most closed to the truth off mankind, but I hope it's not the shooting they do in here all the time.

Greets

Quote:
Originally Posted by castogere View Post
I understand the gripe, just not the hype.....as far as punctuation goes.....well.....a sheer sign of ultra intelligence is the abilty to decypher words and letters re-arranged to form a complete generalisation of what the OP is trying to say.

The abilty to read backwards, upside down, right to left and so forth with numbers and symbols transposed is a sign of a high IQ....so unless one is dumb....I wouldn't make a stink about punctuation or spelling. I have no problem reading jibberish as it is also my 3rd laungage.

As to the game? Well.....I like it very nice thank you.....not a big SWTOR fan.....i grew out of that type of sci-fi in the 80's......

Ya I know.....my spelling sucks.....too lazy i guess if I got one wong....bott maybe it was on porpose to see if you could comprehendo the massage?

Lt. Commander
# 8
01-03-2012, 07:41 AM
If you don't want to kill stuff ... just play the Duty Officer Missions ... if you think that alone is kind of boring, you might see the answer, why most Videogames are about combat etc ...