Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 121
01-09-2012, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
If it was tailgating there would be more beer which would lead to more happy campers and less angst which would lead to more beer, then BBQ, then sloppy coupling with strangers and then back to a different sort of complaint.
Mainly, " The Feds/KDF are dry jumping my legs at spawnpoint...."
which really paints an ugly picture of PvP.
More beer is good!
Lt. Commander
# 122
01-09-2012, 12:58 PM
IDK Roach, I think more beer in the Rat would just lead to more smack talk in zone chat.
Lt. Commander
# 123
01-09-2012, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoinitright View Post
IDK Roach, I think more beer in the Rat would just lead to more smack talk in zone chat.
And the occasional bottle-meets-screen IRL 'accident.'
Lt. Commander
# 124
01-09-2012, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoinitright View Post
True enough.
though if large amounts are imbibed we may never know if insults where said at all as it would be just button mashing gibberish....not that I have ever spouted angry gibberrish while drunk..... that I remember.
Lt. Commander
# 125
01-09-2012, 02:59 PM
Quote:
True enough.
though if large amounts are imbibed we may never know if insults where said at all as it would be just button mashing gibberish....not that I have ever spouted angry gibberrish while drunk..... that I remember.
i drink while i play. thats why by the end of the night my damage and kills seem to trail off.

but im having fun killing bad guys!
Lt. Commander
# 126
01-09-2012, 03:39 PM
Quote:
If it was tailgating there would be more beer which would lead to more happy campers and less angst which would lead to more beer, then BBQ, then sloppy coupling with strangers and then back to a different sort of complaint.
Mainly, " The Feds/KDF are dry jumping my legs at spawnpoint...."
which really paints an ugly picture of PvP.
I think my eyes are bleeding.......

Sadly, I am allergic to hopps, so its either hard liquor or girlie drinks for me. Both probably would be inadvisable.......
Lt. Commander
# 127
01-10-2012, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whamhammer View Post
I think my eyes are bleeding.......

Sadly, I am allergic to hopps, so its either hard liquor or girlie drinks for me. Both probably would be inadvisable.......
hard liquor is ok as long as your stay with one's that do not require Lemons, salt or any side items. It always gets in the keyboard.
Girl drinks won't work unless you are a girl as nobody can be percieved as tough in pvp when they are sorounded by tiny left over paper umbrella and those twisty curly straw things. :p

http://youtu.be/1GW22sAElpE
Lt. Commander
# 128
01-10-2012, 01:53 PM
Quote:
hard liquor is ok as long as your stay with one's that do not require Lemons, salt or any side items. It always gets in the keyboard.
I don't drink any more, but Gentleman Jack is our house pour down in the basement bar. If you want a drink and don't specify what you want, you'll get a tumbler filled with a generous quantity of Mr. Daniel's best.

Last time I checked, it wasn't available in all parts of the US, and I don't know if it's available overseas or not. It's standard black-label Jack that's taken a second trip through the 10-meter charcoal stack, whereupon it emerges, even smoother than when it went in.
Lt. Commander
# 129
01-10-2012, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quark_Kent View Post
I don't drink any more, but Gentleman Jack is our house pour down in the basement bar. If you want a drink and don't specify what you want, you'll get a tumbler filled with a generous quantity of Mr. Daniel's best.

Last time I checked, it wasn't available in all parts of the US, and I don't know if it's available overseas or not. It's standard black-label Jack that's taken a second trip through the 10-meter charcoal stack, whereupon it emerges, even smoother than when it went in.
I also like Johnny Walker Blue label
But I will kill for any single malt scotch.
Lt. Commander
# 130
01-10-2012, 02:07 PM
Quote:
I also like Johnny Walker Blue label
Yeah, I just BET you do.

Just a man of simple tastes, then, are you?