Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Duty Officer System and R&D
Login

Lt. Commander
About 50% of the time when I right click on a DOFF to see details, the pop-up won't close with the "back" btn. Only Esc key works to close and get back to main DOFF menu.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-11-2012, 07:39 AM
Destabilize Tal Shiar Operations (20h Fed)

First DOFF slots claims to accept both 'Security' and 'Tactical' doffs, but will only accept 'Tactical' doffs
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-11-2012, 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouchy.Otaku
Destabilize Tal Shiar Operations (20h Fed)

First DOFF slots claims to accept both 'Security' and 'Tactical' doffs, but will only accept 'Tactical' doffs
Just checked this out and cleaned it up a little. I was a little lazy in how I set up the data parameters. Thanks for the head's up.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-12-2012, 06:09 AM
We Federers need more espionage missions to not have to wait half a year to eventually reach Tear 4 in Espionage. That 20 hour Tal'Shiar and True Way rare assignment for 299 points is the only one that actually grants a good amount of points within a relatively reasonable time period.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-12-2012, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marika.shran View Post
We Federers need more espionage missions to not have to wait half a year to eventually reach Tear 4 in Espionage. That 20 hour Tal'Shiar and True Way rare assignment for 299 points is the only one that actually grants a good amount of points within a relatively reasonable time period.
I agree, as Espionage is my second worst catagory, lagging behind all but one...

The worst catagory is Science, as long duration Blue and Purple missions simply don't exist... The only quality missions are only 1 to 2 hr in length, and don't yield a significant amount of Science XP...