Starfleet Veteran
# 1 Update Orion clothing options?
12-19-2014, 04:56 PM
So Orion clothing could use some love and some updates. Add more non metal options for fems and add in the clothes seen in Enterprise? Make them off duty if they must, but I think they should be in the game for Orions as a perk.
Captain
# 2
12-20-2014, 09:13 PM
1 vote for the X-shaped top that the lady from TOS: "The Cloud Minders" had.
Career Officer
# 3
12-20-2014, 11:51 PM
While still limited, Orion females probably have the most clothing options of all the KDF characters. One thing I like to do is pair the Orion tops with the Klingon double sash. Add pants or a skirt and it looks pretty cool.

I would like to see more range in all the KDF characters' clothing. I'd also like to see more colors added to the KDF clothing palette. At least add some shades of green in there. Maybe even a purer white. The whites seem to be a bit muddied, like they are backed with grey or black, so it's not as bright as it could be.
Career Officer
# 4
12-21-2014, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by catrie View Post
I would like to see more range in all the KDF characters' clothing. I'd also like to see more colors added to the KDF clothing palette. At least add some shades of green in there. Maybe even a purer white. The whites seem to be a bit muddied, like they are backed with grey or black, so it's not as bright as it could be.
This, more than anything.

That said, the Orions aren't the only ones in need of costume updates (I think the Nausicaans could use some love as well. WTB the Leg Plates that the NPCs have), though I do believe they could use more customization. For males, personally, I'd love to be able to apply the orange glow to the metal head parts, like some of the NPCs have.
Proud player of STO since 2009!
Career Officer
# 5
12-21-2014, 02:13 PM
I mainly play the Fed side, simply because there is more variety in the tailor. There is a larger range of color choices, more pants and skirt options, and a far wider selection of jackets. The Fed Romulans have a pretty restricted wardrobe, but they still have more than the KDF, or at least it feels that way.