Lt. Commander
# 122
06-03-2012, 06:58 AM
I love the "turned good day" picture. It really shows the size of B'ger. I immediately thought, "look at how tiny that Galaxy X looks."
Lt. Commander
# 124
06-03-2012, 11:42 AM
Great pics SupremeLegate and Dane_Strife! And Dane, your pics look especially spiffy on my new 27" monitor!

I do have two questions about "I have a bad feeling about this". For starters, do ya know what the ideal settings might be to make a Yoda BOFF? I've seen a few Yoda variants throughout these forums and I've got a bunch of Alien BOFF Candidates, one of whom I'm dying to craft as close to Yoda as possible. Second question about that pic, what kinda Bat'Leth is that???!!!

Oh and I've been eager to post some pics to this thread, but it might take me an eternity to pick and choose which pics might be best to share. So, I'll just leave ya gals and guys with a link to my massive and ever growing STO pic album; which can be found at:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v7...%20Adventures/

P.S.- The pics are posted with the most recent showing first, whilst the first pics commence on the last page (page 44 methinks) and work their way to page 1.
Lt. Commander
# 125
06-03-2012, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by methos71
I do have two questions about "I have a bad feeling about this". For starters, do ya know what the ideal settings might be to make a Yoda BOFF? I've seen a few Yoda variants throughout these forums and I've got a bunch of Alien BOFF Candidates, one of whom I'm dying to craft as close to Yoda as possible. Second question about that pic, what kinda Bat'Leth is that???!!!
My glowing red light-leth which I named Prophet Hunter was given to me by a Pah Wraith, I have smited many a Bajoran scum with it.

But really, it was a special item made available during the Winter Wonderland event last Christmas, its release was around the same time Star Wars The Old Republic went live.

More info here at STOWiki-Nanopulse Weapons on the event and weapons which also included a Light-Lirpa.

As for the Yoda character, I am not sure , but I would say that an alien shrunk down to be tiny and given big ears and an aged appearance would bea good starting point to having a Yoda of your own after some tweaking.
Lt. Commander
# 126
06-04-2012, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivyn13
the second screen shot looks like something taken from Spore. . .
More like Sp(G)orn
Lt. Commander
# 129
06-12-2012, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reave View Post
Don't much care for the way Photobucket sizes these things down.

Phenomenal pics Reave! Regarding Photobucket, I use it as well and hadn't realized that the pics had been subjected to such a reduction in size. Yet, for sheer volume allowance of pics, is there anyone else who offers as many photo uploads for free?

I've currently got over 1300 pics in my STO album, at http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v7...%20Adventures/ . I would love to display those pics at full resolution, so any alternative solutions would be greatly appreciated!

I suppose, in the meanwhile, one can always use their browser's 'zoom' feature.
Lt. Commander
# 130
06-12-2012, 11:59 AM
Well, I already sorted it out and uploaded full-size versions, but can't be bothered to fix the links. On the upload screen, with the green "select photos and videos" button, there's a text-link toward the top left, right next to the advert. "Customize your upload options." You can set higher resolutions there. The default was set at resizing anything to fit 1024x768 screens.